Eigertec Easy Access Leather Case Released

wraggster

Certified Guru
Website
www.dcemu.co.uk
Spotted this over at Play Asia and as far as i know its the first 3rd party case for the GP2X, heres a pic:

pa.112906.1.jpg

Heres the details about the case:

features
Perfect fit for both GP2X-F200™ and the GP2X-F100™ console
2 pouches suitable for SD cards™
Holder for GP2X-F200™ touch pen
Full access to all functions without removing the case
Elegant protection for your favourite console
Convenient magnetic closure clip
Material: High quality white leather
Exclusively at Play-Asia.com

description
The Eigertec Easy Access Leather Case is a high quality leather case, offering elegant protection for your handheld. The Case does not have to be removed from the console to use the device, as all buttons and interfaces are accessible.

Furthermore the case has a pen holder for the F200 touch pen and 2 pouches for SD memory cards..

There's a black one too, it's great they didn't forget that 95% of us have F100s ;)

It's twice the price of the GPH-branded case though, pretty expensive.

Alex. said:
There's a black one too, it's great they didn't forget that 95% of us have F100s ;)

It's twice the price of the GPH-branded case though, pretty expensive.

Looks alot nicer IMHO. Going to get the black one to match the F-100 I will be getting for Christmas :D

Last edited by a moderator:
chaos engineer said:
I have something similar for my Zodiac and I have always hated it.
The plastic supports look like they hold the console in place. Has a magnetic closure. The GP branded zipper bag looks like garbage, so I haven't got one, but I'd like something like the cases for the DS (which this appears to be, but for the GP2x).

Chaos Engineer, what did you hate about the Zodiac case? Was the one for the zodiac rigid like this one is in teh photos? Was it hard to play from inside the case? This one looks like the controls are all accessible, but I wonder how annoying it would be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you guys know this or not, but if you can find a carrying case for the original GBA (widebody, not SP or Micro), you'll find that your GP2X fits PERFECTLY and SNUG in them! Chances are it'll be dirt cheap too! :D Something like this:

51JAV3014GL._AA280_.jpg

Plus you have room for extra cards, a stylus...even batteries! :D

Back