Educate an old ami user in the games of ST

JDUK

Website
Visit site
I used to have an amiga during the whole st/migy period and remember that games form one usualy came out on the other. Can any one recormend some ST versions of amiga games that run on this emulator
Do:
Xenon2, Space hulk, Lotus Esprit Turbo Challange3, Project X, Chaos Engine, Cannon fodder, Eye of the Beholder, Magic Pockets, Turrican.
Exist or run on the ST emulator?

Thanks for the help and any recormendations of gr8 ST games would be gr8. My GP's comming tomorrow im just rushing about to get a good bunch of software ready for uploading :D

JDUK posted on May 22 2003 said:
I used to have an amiga during the whole st/migy period and remember that games form one usualy came out on the other. Can any one recormend some ST versions of amiga games that run on this emulator
Do:
Xenon2, Space hulk, Lotus Esprit Turbo Challange3, Project X, Chaos Engine, Cannon fodder, Eye of the Beholder, Magic Pockets, Turrican.
Exist or run on the ST emulator?

Thanks for the help and any recormendations of gr8 ST games would be gr8. My GP's comming tomorrow im just rushing about to get a good bunch of software ready for uploading :D
i was an Amiga man at the time too...but in general most of the earlier games are on both machines.....the following are games that i used to love on my Amiga, and ones that now run perfectly on Castaway:

Stunt Car Racer
Turrican
Turrican 2
Xenon 2
Super Cars 2
Buggy Boy
Rainbow Islands
Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge (i've only tried part 1 so far)
Speedball 2

do a good search in google and you're sure to find plenty of classic gems ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy fudge how could i forget SB2 yay a hand held version that isnt crap :) cheers ill have to go serching for them. do the PC rom images work? no need to exlplian, if not ill RTFS.

Well... with pics... and comments. No reviews as such, and the games are on a pay-per-email system, so tis often better to get them elsewhere.

Hopefully mine arrives 2morrow also.

I'm looking forward to trying all those above, but also Exile, it was well underated in it's day, and still is now.

Has anyone tried it on Castaway? Does it work?

Cheers

Back