Easy Source For Headers?

cosam

Website
www.cosam.org
Is there an easy way to get hold of the headers for the libraries installed in the base OS? Copying the libraries themselves is easy enough, but it'd save a lot of hassle if the matching headers could be downloaded in one big archive. Anyone have a full set and want to tar up their /usr/include directory?

Use the same headers for every Linux; we didn't mod them :)

(for libs, just apt-get hem into your distance; it might be a cool idea to make a package list so it's easy to apt-get the lot. We can pull that from the firmware build tree prolly)

jeffphone

OK, that's pretty much what I've been doing, borrowing them from the machine I've been compiling on. A list would be nice and would help ensure the right versions are installed.

(for libs, just apt-get hem into your distance; it might be a cool idea to make a package list so it's easy to apt-get the lot. We can pull that from the firmware build tree prolly)

It would be really nice to work out this list for native development on the Pandora .. I already worked this out once for the Touchbook .. And then again for the Touchbook .. so maybe there is some sort of similarity between the two systems where a definitive 'opkg install <packagelist>' command can be built that will turn the Pandora into a native development environment?

Back