Release Dynamate, simple port.

Hooka

That Guy!
Website
Visit site
Hey guys, I just uploaded a quick port of Dynamate to the pandora based on the GP2X sources from Willems Soft.

It's just a quick compile with a small amount of spit for polish, or glue... probably glue...

I may or may not polish this up eventually, but it's not an immediate priority...

Stay tuned for a polished Meritous port to surface at some point though...

P.S. Just wound up having some seg faults during my own play with the newly create .PND :S

Maybe I need to set export a new home or something, was weird because unPND'd up it works fine...

*Reuploaded, should be working properly now :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Works great, thanks for the port Hooka. I played a lot of the Willems Soft releases on the GP2X, Blockdude most of all :)

By the way, you can add an icon to the PND by putting an <icon src="path/to/icon.png"/> tag inside the <application> block of the PXML, and also calling pnd_make.sh with -i path/to/icon.png.

*facepalm* had one on there the first time, but had to fix the issue with me saving my savefile in the PND and it crashing everytime you passed a level... I'll fix it up later today...

There, should be fixed up, unless anybody can point out some fatal flaw in this one it's going on the back burner for a bit ;)

P.S. Why would my pnd not show up when I tried adding the package field? I just kinda gave up and left it without one for the moment... if it's not broke, it will be if I keep playing with it...

Hi all :)

@Hooka : I think my girlfriend has found a bug in Dynamate !

At the very start of level 29, if one press RIGHT + ACTION button ( (X) or (B), it doesn't matter ) while the cursor is still on its initial position, the game should freeze.

The only way I found to get out of this "state" is to press the PANDORA button for some time.

I checked the logs, but couldn't find anything meaningful in them.

And I could send you my appdata directory to reproduce that bug if need be.

Cheers, Magic Sam

Magic Sam: I can definitely look into it, and I'll let ya know if I need the appdata folder in a little bit, might be a day or two before I get a chance to look at it...

Back