Dungeon and Guarder better seller than AFP:HK?

Honestly, I don't think Her Knights is all that great. I just finished it a few days ago.

The AI is terrible. You can stand right in front of enemies and they won't move. Hit them a few times and you still get no reaction. While getting pissed off at some of the later levels, I found out that, on any levels that lack a boss, you can just dash all the way to the end of the level. While this can be considered cheating, it kind of sucks that it wasn't fixed. Most beat-em-ups only allow you to go so far without defeating certain enemies.

Aesthetically, it looks and sounds great. It has a ton of moves for all the characters, which is nice, but beating on the dull enemies isn't that engaging. I think this kind of stuff could be fixed with a patch.

Mind you, I'm not knocking Byulbram. For being pretty much a one-person team, he produces some nice stuff, and I'm looking forward to Blood Cross. I just don't think Her Knights is the "omg awesome it's so great wowow" game some make it out to be.

i bought both of them thru liksang, and i wish to say that r both great games.
but, her knights have a better gaphics and playability: the combos r a lots than the DG one (to be honest it doesn't have them) and the games let it play smooth. But , dunno why, i stick maself too much whit DG than HK. Maybe cos i'm a lover of the Kinghts of the rouns and king of dragons...this game resembles me them.

a thing that i don't understand: why the game ask u for save ur file if u can't load that? or there is a way to do it?

i think that it sell too much than HK basically cos is one of the first games, and unders some aspects, it's too much accurate, like intros, cutscenes, sceneries etc etc...and cos it was the first side scrolling beatemup on gp32. is like playin final fight guy on the snes instead of the 3, that is much better...the first is always the first....any suggestion regard that save thingy? thanx in (gba)advance.

Doc

Back