which com.games are playable if yadont know korean

bakubaku

i like the look of some of the commercial games, but i wonder if anyone whos bought some can tell me which ones you can manage to play well regardless of the foreign language?

dungeon and guarder looks like its a beatemup, so maybe that one?

ppl talk about her knights being good, so whats that like?

cheers !

I have Dungeon and Guarder, downloaded it from JoyGp, its all in english except when you beat the game, the story at the end is in korean, i think though it was translated because the english is really bad in some places, But its a good game.

Her Knights is a great game(It's in English). It has great graphics, controls, gameplay.......it's great. Get it, you won't be dissapointed. :)

has anyone bought games through entware from UK?

i do like the look of quite a few of em... from what ive worked out they cost about $5 - $8 to download, so few quid uk sterling...

not bad :|

Yep, highly recommended. I once bought Mill and couldn't understand a word of it :)S) and they glady refunded me in credit even though it was obvious that I could have kept the game anyway!

Another time, I double submitted a send and emailed to make sure that it hadn't charged me twice - once again I got a repsonse the same day.

Go for it! :D

yeah i managed to buy dng as soon as it turned 9 am there last night (12mid gmt here)

the guy is well professional and i got my game pretty much instantly!

wish they had her knights tho

Back