Her Knights Demo

Fishbong posted on Sep 7 2004 at 03:48 PM said:
Another alternative is to kick your and every other damn warez leecher`s ASS!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

shut it pussy. if they dont make the game available to buy then its their own damn fault if someone gets a pirate copy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm... I have both games (boxed), Her Knights and Dungeon and Guarder. While I agree that All for Princess is damn hard, I still think it's a good game. I have some problems with it - it is quite slow, but you get used to it, and it is hard, really really hard. Furthermore the controls take some getting used to I think. I can't really do any combo, it might have a great system but that doesn't help me if I don't know how to use it ;)

Well... I like both games. But they are different. While it seems that most people dislike Dungeon and Guarder and just express their love for Her Knights, I like both in their own ways. D&G has those special attacks and the experience points/item - system, while Her Knights supplies you with more basic moves. And if you think the first level is hard, wait until you encounter the undefeatable zombie-army plus the boss. REALLY HARD.

bringoutthegimp posted on Sep 10 2004 at 07:29 AM said:
Fishbong posted on Sep 7 2004 at 03:48 PM said:
Another alternative is to kick your and every other damn warez leecher`s ASS!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

shut it pussy. if they dont make the game available to buy then its their own damn fault if someone gets a pirate copy
<_<
And if you are talking the piss, then its your own damn fault if someone thinks that you should have bought a mind instead of a gp32_console . Being rude won´t help you here (poor boy...). Warez is Warez, even if the game isn´t avaiable. And getting a Pirate copy won´t help to bring it in the stores again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back