Dune 2 Gpfw Mod

feddon

Just thaught id let you all know that its coming along nicely, i have all the graphics ripped (exept infantry which arnt implemented yet but are being worked on) and this mean as soon as Matkeupon updates his software it wont take long to complete, heres some screens, the colours arnt exactly like this on hardware but looks good (if i do say so myself)

screen12.jpg

This is just a test level, proper in-game levels will have much more varied scenary like sand textures, rocks etc, Souldnt be to long now.

The software is very well designed i think some of you should try making a mod, its easier then you think!!

Thanks

Very nice indeed - I look forward to an updated tool, the implementation of infantry, and hopefully a release. Not really in any order but hey lol :)

Looks great, I must say - I'm also insanely impressed at just how fast you've managed to put this together. It seems only yesterday that Matkepon released the editing tools for GPFW. So yeah. Really nice looking mod, and congrats to Matkepon on creating such a good tool :)

:p im no programmer, wish i was, dont have the brain power this is all the fruits of matkeupons labour.

:) Thanks,

but all this work is enormous, don't thrust him !!
Making a game engine, and making the contents, are 2 different things. And a game needs both. I never really took time to make interesting missions and scenarios, because I really don't like this part.
So now you're going to release a mod that will have more interested than the original one, so I'm glad :)
Glad also that the editor is not that hard to use, and this mod will make a huge demonstration of what the editors can let you do :rolleyes:

Like Ive told a few people, Im to busy to do my mod now, but If'n ya need some stuff from CnC games, give me a hollar in my email
( my PM box is almost full lol )
great work tho

~Octavious

Back