Dumb Developpers, Or Stupid Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arda posted on Jul 23 2004 at 08:37 PM said:
no, don't get me wrong, my english not that good. fdave is a really nice guy with pro-class coding skills but I'm a bit angry with him because fdave replies a thread with 'Replying to Dumb Developpers" topic, that makes (us) developers dumb.

It's just up to me (the developer), not up to a user. If I decided a 1kb file resides in a folder, it will stay there. no developer wants to waste precious space if there is time to waste on a free project (for a non-supporting community) or enough knowledge to put them in a zip/rar pack.

**eventhough we used highly customized pak with numo, this doesn't mean our future release will use another pak system.
I think he just worded it wrong. I (with my coding skills amounting to barely nothing :D) also wondered the same thing. If it is because it takes a lot more work then that's cool :).

And you worked on numo? It's class :), thank you. The multiplayer is one of the best available (and the game is class one player as well). Always on the smc and you deserved to win.

[/ass kissing]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back