Duke3d

Scratch posted on Dec 4 2005 at 10:49 AM said:
Woogal, if i was gay, I'd love you

Ssshhhhh, not in front of the baby. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok... I tried configuring the controls, but it got all screwed up. Does anyone have pre-defined controls for the game I can have? (I tried setting movement to the joystick, but up and down stopped working, a to shoot, but it shot and straifed... etc...)

Nice work woogal!

Just tried it and it keeps freezing when I press B on the menu (becomes a habit the GP2X menu uses it all the time) but using A fixed that.

Also it wont let me bind the forward key to up on the control stick for some reason, I'll try again later though.

Apart from that its running very smoothly. :)

hmm i got the shareware episode one file from 3drealms, but i cant install th etihng. how are you guys getting it to work?

Yeah, need a cfg, too. I can config it from the menu, but it sucks not being able to delete controls if you have asigned them to the wrong button :( also, the config file does not save :(

And I don`t get any sound but my settings are the same like it says in the readme, did anybody get it to run with sound?

Oh and the first episode crashes back to the menu, while the others work (I think I`m using the atomic full version, I have lying around on my hd since the gp32 port)

I have the full version of Duke3D not the atomic edition though. I have only played the first episode, the sound works too including voices , settings are :

[Sound Setup]
FXDevice = 0
MusicDevice = 0
FXVolume = 188
MusicVolume = 188
NumVoices = 8
NumChannels = 2
NumBits = 16
MixRate = 16000
MidiPort = 0x330
BlasterAddress = 0x220
BlasterType = 3
BlasterInterrupt = 5
BlasterDma8 = 1
BlasterDma16 = 5
BlasterEmu = 0x620
ReverseStereo = 0
SoundToggle = 1
VoiceToggle = 1
AmbienceToggle = 1
MusicToggle = 1

Still trying to get the forward key working just strafing everywhere at the moment lol

My sound works although they sound like chipmonks! :)

I had a few problems finding a correct version, Had 3 diffo versions all with diffo filesizes. One would show a black screen, 2nd would go as far as a the main menu then dump me back to the 'desktop' but the 3rd one worked (after I figured out that the B button killed it)

It's good fun though.

Back