Dual D-pad On Wiz?

Lupin

Website
www.ergwow.com
Am I the only one that is kind of not loving the pictures showing the Wiz with two D-Pads? That seems like it would be all kinds of uncomfortable to use the right one for "Face Buttons". And the Pandora seems like it would be cool but I worry it will be too expensive ($250+) or still wont feel good in hands. I started college recently and my schedule has a huge 1 hour gap in it and have been craving some game time. Can't decide if I should just pick up a GP2X or wait. Thoughts?

I had the same problem but then i found out that the Wiz is worth the wait! Mostly because they updated the 2 D-pad design and changed it to 4 buttons! And the specs of course!

Maybe they just used that trick anouncing Wiz with two Dpads then changing it for buttons to obtain more followers... who knows

She ate them

Edit: removed the word 'witch'

Last edited by a moderator:
quasist said:
Maybe they just used that trick anouncing Wiz with two Dpads then changing it for buttons to obtain more followers... who knows
Aha, my theory is gaining traction :ph34r: :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: Seriously though, GPH can't have done this unintentionally, although:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor "Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice."

I am so lucky I don't have the money to worry about this decision :) (and never mind that even if I had the money for $200 I can get myself an engine, transmission, 4 tires and a seat for my car, I love the salvage yard.)

nubie said:
quasist said:
Aha, my theory is gaining traction :ph34r: :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: Seriously though, GPH can't have done this unintentionally, although:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor "Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice."

I am so lucky I don't have the money to worry about this decision :) (and never mind that even if I had the money for $200 I can get myself an engine, transmission, 4 tires and a seat for my car, I love the salvage yard.)

Don't be silly, this was not intentional. I have it on good authority it was their intended design and they only changed it due to requests from members of these boards. I think you should at least say thank you to them for actually listening to us :)

You will be saying next that I ate all the Wombles, er, wait... :blink:

Back