Ds Pictochat

KickinWing

Arguable Idiot
Website
Visit site
I'll ask this to all you intellegent people, i can't find any info on pictochat, its not even in the instruction manual on how its used. Is it limited to the same 30m range as mutliplayer games?

Probably, but that 30m range is quite understated, I've tested the range on Pictochat, and we got easily 30m away, with still two bars of signal left, we could have gone a lot further and it would still work. Going through walls weakens the signal quite a bit though.

OK, ill give you the benefit of the doubt

its listed in the contents, how did you miss it

untitled18yh.gif

uhh, read what I said in the GBAX PSP review thread
well, here it is for you
my own personal review of the DS pictochat ( thats the progie we used for the test )
Code:
and , I hope the Wireless function is as good as it sounds
my friends tested the DS's wireless, we got about 60 - 70 feet apart in an empty hallway before we lost connection , and at 40 feet , we lost the coonection when he turned a corner, and its not even a 90 degree corner , its a gradual turn, once I lost sight of him he dropped
Wireless sucks on the DS , along with everything else, so, I cant wait for the PSP
Sony said that If a friend and I were on opposite sides of a football field and no one was one it, we would still get a meg a minute connection
hope thats true.....
and I must say, a IM like program that only has 2 lines of text viewable sucks
get anymore than 2 people talking and ya will have to be glued to the screen to see if ya missed anything

~Octavious

uhh, read what I said in the GBAX PSP review thread
well, here it is for you
my own personal review of the DS pictochat ( thats the progie we used for the test )
Code:
and , I hope the Wireless function is as good as it sounds
my friends tested the DS's wireless, we got about 60 - 70 feet apart in an empty hallway before we lost connection , and at 40 feet , we lost the coonection when he turned a corner, and its not even a 90 degree corner , its a gradual turn, once I lost sight of him he dropped
Wireless sucks on the DS , along with everything else, so, I cant wait for the PSP
Sony said that If a friend and I were on opposite sides of a football field and no one was one it, we would still get a meg a minute connection
hope thats true.....
and I must say, a IM like program that only has 2 lines of text viewable sucks
get anymore than 2 people talking and ya will have to be glued to the screen to see if ya missed anything

~Octavious

Again, look at my reply on the ds racing game thread and stop thread crapping please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back