Drsms + Gamegear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daclassic, deadlychicken and mrdark, I think I agree more with you guys on the subject. I see that you all have a more open mind for this stuff, and I think if more people acted this way then there'd be less fighting. Empyr, you've got a pretty quick temper. It looked to me like mrdark WAS trying to drop it. I've looked at some of the topic that everyone keeps referring to (where he talked about opensnes9x on the drmd page) and he doesn't strike me as an asshole, just passionate. Some of the people here need to be a little less demanding and commanding.

Like danr, I can see your point but you should relax a bit, you come off as pretty selfish. Just relax and enjoy these cool programs, you know? But then some of the rest of you guys should take it easy too. If Mrdark has to keep explaining why he's even mentioning the opensnes debacle, it's because people keep pestering him about it. He seems to me like he wants to quit talking about it altogether- sure he referenced it but he was talking to danr because HE mentioned it first.

I'm not trying to tell people what to do here, I'm new and it wouldn't be right of me. It's just that I see lots of happy posts of people talking about how they want more people to discover the GP32 and GP2X and feel welcome on this board, but it looks like if you make a mistake or get on someone's bad side you're constantly harassed about it. That's the kind of stuff that makes Newbies like me not wanna really say much here, and that's not cool.

Can't we just get some Frankie Goes to Hollywood up in here like that other guy wanted?

iignotus posted on Oct 31 2005 at 09:05 PM said:
My penis is T H I S big. I kid you not. If my penis were actually made of wood, you could build like 6 houses with it. Seriously.

Fucking LOL!

That's the guy. See? Some of us just wanna have some peace and fun here. Danr, please don't be so rude, and other guys, please don't circle on a fellow user like a buzzard. If someone says something you don't like, just don't respond and their argument will end pretty quick. I think that's what mrdark was trying to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I thought yesterday it might be good closing this thread, but there still was discussion with MEANINGS in it...

Now there're just completely useless posts.

CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back