Bunny Traps V1.0

Guyfawkes

Certified Idiot :)
Website
www.emuholic.com
As promised here is the first version of my latest homebrew game Bunny Traps to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of GP32Emu. This release has a 40,000+ word dictionary, custom dictionary support, chatboard support, 10 different dangers to escape from and multiple high scores to save and beat.

I hope you enjoy the game, if you play it please give any feedback by replying here, even if its just to say its good or bad. We spent alot of time on this game so its not much to ask for. I would also like to say a big thanks to Rik Nicol who done a great job with the graphics and music!

You can download the game from the post at Emuholic here.

Guyfawkes posted on Apr 4 2005 at 05:22 PM said:
I hope you enjoy the game, if you play it please give any feedback by replying here, even if its just to say its good or bad. We spent alot of time on this game so its not much to ask for. I would also like to say a big thanks to Rik Nicol who done a great job with the graphics and music!

I just downloaded and played it. An excellent job guys - very slick, funny, simple to play and engaging. Thanks for sharing your hard work.

The only suggestion for improvement I have at present is to show what the word was when the user gets killed - it provides the "oh damn, should have seen that" pay-off that makes you want more...

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt notice before but I guess the bunny on the right is a chav with his little chav cap :)

I knew I forgot something, thanks critical :) I just updated the game to show the word if you die, if you downloaded before please download again.

Looks great, I love word puzzles.
Going to try this on my blu+ tonight.

mth411

Quiest posted on Apr 4 2005 at 08:45 PM said:
Where are your earlier releases, god damn!!! :D

This is great!

do you know the Darts Game? it also from Guyfawkes. Damn, he makes awesome games. I mean, it's great how he solved the "issue" on how to enter the letter. It's not a simple keyboard, it's just a small square.

markusdragon posted on Apr 4 2005 at 04:46 PM said:
Is it me, or are the bunnies at the bottom of the screenshot Chavs?

One is a chav cos I thought it was funny.

There's 10 traps (60 trap illustrations + 5 crowd pics). Was a lot of fun drawing, I'm glad everyone seems to like it. :)

Back