Emulators Best Friend..

Purity

Still Fresh
Hello all,

I wanna create an up to date list of the best working emulators for all kind of consoles/systems. I've found several attempts in the faq and in other threads of the board but afaik all of them are quite out of date. Therefore, and due to the current success of reesy tweaking the snes emulator (thanks so much for that), i wanna start a new topic and try to keep it up to date. If there's a enough response i will also create a small homepage keeping the most actual list together with the latest version of each emu. So please start posting your suggestions for the best emu of a certain system including the following details (or as much as possible):

- name of the emulator
- current version
- emulated system
- active/inactive
- link to the homepage and/or to the most actual version
-----------------------------------------------------------------
- pro/contra
- fullspeed or not
- with or without sound
- NLU, FLU, BLU, BLU+ versions available

Feel free to add any other important criteria i've missed above. After the first replies I will start updating the first posting so keep an eye on it if you are interested in this topic.

sam fisher posted on Oct 9 2005 at 05:55 PM said:
warm fluffy has something like this. sorry

no he didn't. he has a list of the top games for any system/console but not a list about the latest/best emulators for a special system

Last edited by a moderator:
yaustar posted on Oct 9 2005 at 06:04 PM said:
Check http://www.gp32x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi for the most up to date versions. Some should have link to homepages.

thanks for the link, i already know it. its still not exactly what i wanted to do. i'm more interested in what the users think is the best emu for a special system, but its a good resource to find the latest version of this software.

Last edited by a moderator:
@carl george

thats nt always the casde you'd never think sam fisher was a girl!

Back