Drsms + Gamegear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empyre that's a pretty fair way of saying it, so fine.

As for davec, if you don't like me bitching then don't respond, remember? I'll bring up mrdark again as an example. He got shit because he kept arguing with what everyone called some idiot. So quit doing it yourself, you ain't gonna change my mind.

I wish i coul dtell you my old name, you'd probably remember me and the way everyone was acting when I used to come here (it was a lot like this, all political and shit).

In the meantime, I'm not forcing anyone to keep doing something they don't want to. So someone wants them (or anyone who can code) to make emulatos better. Boo hoo. I'm sure they won't crumble just because someone is being vocal about it. The more i'm told to fuck off, the more rude i'll be. Doesn't look like you guys enjoy it anymore than any of the people you attack, so oh well.

Opensnes, the sacred emulator, still needs to be fixed, simple fact. It has more problems than pretty much any other emulator, also a simple fact. I'm not demanding anyone work on it, i just wish someone would instead of defending it against people like me. We all want it better, i'm just the one who actually has the balls to talk about it.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 31 2005 at 04:53 PM said:
jesus christ, let danr say what he wants. we're not in a communist society ;)

everyone here needs to stop telling people what to say/feel. let them act the way they want. Reesy is smart enough to know that people like him and appreciate his work, and others would like improvement. Nothing wrong with that. Shit. Let it be.

people need to stop coming onto a thread with arguments, responding aggressively, and then saying shit like"thanks again reesy!!! I love you!!! let me shove my tongue up your ass even further!!!!!!!"

Very, VERY good post classic. I might've offended people with my old offhand comment but people took it WAY too seriously. I might not like the way this guy's handling things but every now and then he has a point. This brings up your post Classic- While I wish it wasn't such a big argument, I don't see why everyone has to either (1) love everyone else and speak only with adoration, or (2) attack those who say stuff we don't like.

EDIT: By "this guy" I meant danr.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might've offended people with my old offhand comment but people took it WAY too seriously.

It's about time this got put to bed. You were not flamed for asking for improvements to OpenSNES. You were flamed because you chose to do it in a thread that was started to announce the latest version of DrMD.

Reesey came along and said "Hey everyone, i've worked really hard on DrMD and here is the new and (much) improved version". You replied with "So what, when are you gonna do OpenSNES".

This is all paraphrased but you get my drift, you just chose the wrong place to ask and it made you sound like you didn't give a shit what Reesey had been working on because it wasn't the project you wanted him to be working on.

Its kinda like the wife coming home and you telling her "I cut the grass darling" and she replying with "So? When are you putting up the shelves" this is the sort of thing that always causes arguments in my house :lol:

You've had a chip on your shoulder about it ever since. Time to move on.

EDIT:
jesus christ, let danr say what he wants. we're not in a communist society
@daclassicgamingmaster
We are letting danr say what he wants, please let us respond to it if we wish, this is a democracy as you so rightly pointed out.

Oh christ, not this shit again.

I get what I did, I get why people got upset. I apologized way too much as it is, and don't plan to do it again. Frankly, I'm starting to wonder if I should've apologized more than that first time anyway.

Like I JUST said, people took that shit way too seriously, so if you want to put it to bed then quit rehashing to me what I did "wrong".

I know you're not trying to be a prick but seriously, I was just recanting the situation because danr has brought it up. I haven't had a chip on my shoulder since, I haven't even RESPONDED since until like yesterday. So let's all grow up, not just me, and let it rest.

Empyre posted on Oct 31 2005 at 09:13 PM said:
@daclassicgamingmaster
We are letting danr say what he wants, please let us respond to it if we wish, this is a democracy as you so rightly pointed out.
I meant without arguing for no reason. and your not letting him say what he wants, your trying to convince him to think otherwise with various flames from ignorant people

you guys act like the gp32 is life. chill

But shoot it in the right direction
Make making it your intention, ooh yeah

I'm coming
I'm coming, yeah

Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it

Relax
Don't do it
When you want to come

I know you're not trying to be a prick but seriously, I was just recanting the situation because danr has brought it up. I haven't had a chip on my shoulder since, I haven't even RESPONDED since until like yesterday. So let's all grow up, not just me, and let it rest.
Yes you are recanting it, again, and again, and again, I'm just getting fed up with reading you recanting it in every topic you or osnes get mentioned in, you are so obviously not 'over' it. I don't think I'm the one being a prick here.

I don't usually comment on topics that are flaming but this entire board is becoming one big flame war lately and I'm getting tired of it. I know the old timers of this board are a pretty close knit bunch and its a bit of a culture shock for them to have all these newbies on here all of a sudden (yes I'm a newbie here too) so they aren't reacting well to some of the more idiotic posts we've been getting but the signal to noise ratio in here has seriously dropped in the last few weeks so you can't blame them.

@daclassicgamingmaster
I meant without arguing for no reason. and your not letting him say what he wants, your trying to convince him to think otherwise with various flames from ignorant people

We absolutely are letting him say what he likes (if we weren't his posts would be deleted or he would be banned), you're trying to stop us from responding to his opinion with our opinion, thats fascism. You only think we are arguing for no reason because you happen to agree with him.

Empyre posted on Oct 31 2005 at 09:51 PM said:
@daclassicgamingmaster

We absolutely are letting him say what he likes (if we weren't his posts would be deleted or he would be banned), you're trying to stop us from responding to his opinion with our opinion, thats fascism. You only think we are arguing for no reason because you happen to agree with him.

you obviously have no idea what fascism is. LMAO

Empyre, danr brought it up. I haven't posted in days. Let it fucking go.

I have a fucking right to say what I want, and If I want to recant, I'll recant. If you're tired of me talking about it, then LET IT GO.

LET IT GO.

I keep trying to NOT keep talking about it. This is so fucking overblown it's retarded.

Here's an open letter to anyone who doesn't want me to mention the situation that has been so overblown it's a fucking joke. This will be the last time I even want to mention it, because what was tiring for everyone else is tiring for me now, okay?
Here goes, everybody listen now:

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT ANYMORE, DON'T ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT IT! DON'T DEBATE, DON'T ACCUSE, JUST LET IT GO!

If I mention it, it's my business, I'm the one who got all the shit about it that obviosuly to this day still doesn't stop. It's convinced me that these boards are as rampant of people itching to flame and argue as much as any other boards. When I started here I was polite, and I'm STILL getting shit because of it?

Here's how to make it end. LET IT GO. If you don't want to hear me talk about it, ignore it, DON'T encourage responses (such as this very one) and It'll DIE.

Christ, grow the fuck up everybody. Seriously, grow the fuck up.

Well not everybody, but those who feel like they need to keep debating my evil sin with me.

wikipedia said:
Fascism was typified by attempts to impose state control over all aspects of life.

Modern colloquial usage of the word has extended the definition of the terms fascism and neofascism to refer to any totalitarian worldview regardless of its political ideology
I know exactly what fascism is thanks, maybe you should try reading rather than just guessing.

Couldn't just let it go, I see.

Well then, likewise. If you haven't ignored me yet then let my last message to you be how amazed I am at what an instigating little whiny bitch you've been. Hope to not see you later, crybaby. Oh, and it doesn't sound like you know what fascism is.

There, now to everyone else, I'd like to drop it just as much as you, so I'll just say that I find iignotus' stuff amusing. Humorous posts.

ralp99 posted on Oct 31 2005 at 06:59 PM said:
someone lock this post

and

BAN ALL OF US

..thanks..

Lol!

I agree, let me be the next person to say let's all relax, this fighting isn't helping anybody. I don't have anything to say about drsms since I haven't even tried it, but if anyone has something to say about it to steer the topic back on track, now's the chance!

Couldn't just let it go, I see.

Well then, likewise. If you haven't ignored me yet then let my last message to you be how amazed I am at what an instigating little whiny bitch you've been. Hope to not see you later, crybaby. Oh, and it doesn't sound like you know what fascism is.

There, now to everyone else, I'd like to drop it just as much as you, so I'll just say that I find iignotus' stuff amusing. Humorous posts.
and neither could you :p
reminds me of bargainbassments, "This is my last post!!!!!", about 58 times before the thread was locked.

I agree with Ralp99, if this can't get back on topic now, then it should definitely be closed, because unlike bargainbassments thread, no one is having fun here.

I actually agree. Like I said, I've had to explain myself a million times and I've apologized a million more times. But I want it to rest, for ALL our sake (mine included) so if no one brings it up anymore I'd be more than happy to get the topic back on track. And danr, please don't mention me in your arguments. I appreciate the attempt at support, but if I even pop up to talk to you about it, some people, obviously, are gonna still get upset about it.

So although I beat your post only briefly deadly chicken, believe me I FULLY agree that my old situation about opensnes should be dead. Let's talk about drsms here!

Empyre posted on Oct 31 2005 at 10:22 PM said:
wikipedia said:
Fascism was typified by attempts to impose state control over all aspects of life.

Modern colloquial usage of the word has extended the definition of the terms fascism and neofascism to refer to any totalitarian worldview regardless of its political ideology
I know exactly what fascism is thanks, maybe you should try reading rather than just guessing.
yes, schmuck, totalitarian worldview and state control. we're discussing an individual opinion, not state/worldviews you stupid dumbass. Within the political spectrum, the fascist ideological view would have nothing to do with individual opinions. dont FUCK with me when it comes to politics, i took political science and can talk you into the ground. Me? Guess? HA. you give me some wikipedia definition and tell me it is germane to our currnet spat. dont make me laugh n00b

My penis is T H I S big. I kid you not. If my penis were actually made of wood, you could build like 6 houses with it. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back