Drpocketsnes Troubles

microwavecat

Still Fresh
Hi guys,

Im a (relatively)new wiz owner and bought it primarily to play SNES & Genesis games. Picodrive has worked almost flawlesly(admittedly I dont have that much interest in the Megadrive outside of sonic but ive tried out many roms and they seem to work alright :s) but Im having problems getting some games to run on the DrPocketSNES and apparently I'm not the only one.

So instead of starting another "pocketSNES isnt working, HELP!!" thread, Ive decided to put my findings into a little spreadsheet and open it up so that others can edit it too. Im not sure if this will help but would like to know what you guys think.

Ive attached a prototype; the idea is maybe put it up on some kinda online collaborative spreadsheet thingy where users can go in and add their own experiences and then the devs(if theyre interested) can go in and get sort of a birds eye view of things.

There are 2 grouped sets of columns that allow the user to detail their current pocketsnes settings(basic & advanced). The sheet doesnt yet have hardware details but Id assume that would be along the lines of Manufacturer Part#, Vendor Part # & rev #.

Please let me know what you guys think; especially if this has already been done and didnt really work out (for whatever reason)

The spreadsheet

Back