Reesy posted on Oct 22 2005 at 01:28 PM said:Ahh your right, I was having problems with getting the rom list to save so I re-downloaded Mr.Mirkos SDK and rebuilt the smfs lib. The problem is I forgot that I updated it last time to support 512 files instead of 128.Belgarath posted on Oct 22 2005 at 01:13 PM said:Just spotted another problem, the rom scanning seems to be limited to only 128 files now.
Reesy posted on Oct 22 2005 at 07:36 PM said:Yep there's a version 3, it was the first version based on Notaz update to cyclone.
Anyway thanks for the feedback folks, it appears that I've screwed something up somewhere along the line whilst fixing DMA code and adding SRAM code. I've just double checked that its not any changes to cyclone I've made but I still had the same problems with Notaz's original core so thats okay.
Luckily I still have an old version of the DrMD assembler file that handles all of the genesis emulation, I used this version and Earthworm Jim works again. So its just a simple case of doing a diff between the old version and current code to see what I've screwed up. Hopefully I'll get some work done tomorrow and then I'll release a 4.1 version.
Once again thanks for the feedback.
@DaveC: Yep if you use an old version it will scan more than 128 files and version 4.0 will then be able to use the new romlist file.