Drivers Not Installing Error. Help!!!

onionfrog

Sir Cheapass Gamer
Website
Visit site
I just got my gp32 today, and downloaded the drivers. when i tried to install them the computer told me that there was an error installing the drivers.. help!!! me please!!!!

im using windows 98.
i got as far as after the computer said it found new hardware, i browsed for where the drivers were and had windows try to install the drivers. Then a message came up saying that the drivers werent installed correctly. i tryed to reinstall them many times, but never install correctly...

Make sure they are the windows 98 drivers. If you want I will send you the setup and drivers of the gp32 blu cd. The setup is for gp manager aswell. ALso make sure you have not selected gp link from the list on the main menu or if you have try it with out. also try telling the hardware wizard to display the list of drivers in a specific location so you may pick which one to choose.

yes it is windows 98 drivers

when i tell it to dispay drivers ina specific location and choose the folder that the drivers are in it says " the specified location does not contain information about your hardware"

please send me setup and drivers from blu cd...

i dont have msn messanger so that wouldnt do any good. ill just go downstairs and watch some tv for a while. i just hope that when i can finally get it that it will work and i can use my gp32_console ...

Back