Installing Authentication Wizard

Shibaz

Still Fresh
When I download the GP32 Authentication Wizard, it unzips to "GPreg.exe". When I run this, an error pops up with a red "X" in it, but no text saying what the error is. I press ok and it takes me to the wizard, but how do I install the drivers I downloaded? Should I worry about the error?

Hmmm - doesnt sound good! Have you tried re-downloading it? If so, have you had the chance to try it on another machine? Also, the USB drivers have to be installed before the authentification wizard will run (I believe), so it could possibly be this.....

I just noticed on the gp32 webby it says, "Download & Install GP32 Authentication Wizard" as the first step, but the file it links to is a zip, and it can't be installed, just unzipped.

Alright, I just plugged it into a different USB port and turned on the GP32 and it installed the drivers automatically, so now my GP32 is registered!

Help again :(

I got everything working and put the pinball dreams file from the gbax CD to my SMC card. It shows up in freeloader, but how do I run it? It shows the program there and nothing happens, just sort of freezes up.

Back