Dreamcast

oh, if you have a DC, you owe it to yourself to get Propellor Arena...was never released, but there are ways ;)

is one of my absolutely favourite multiplayer experiences. full stop.
also pretty damn addictive and pick up and play in 1 player!

i love my dreamcast. I broke my first one so i picked up one with 8 games on ebay for a fiver. Now i've got like 30 games. Propellor arena's amazing. Thats one of my favourite games for my dreamcast beside ikaruga and soul calibur. I'd kick everyone's ass at soul calibur. Wats ur quickest time in arcade? Mines is 2mins 02.36secs. Who can beat that?

El_Diablo posted on Aug 12 2004 at 08:41 PM said:
oh, if you have a DC, you owe it to yourself to get Propellor Arena...was never released, but there are ways ;)

I really looked for that a while ago but never got it. I'll have to fire up abc and give it a go :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Dozer posted on Aug 14 2004 at 12:04 AM said:

I really looked for that a while ago but never got it. I'll have to fire up abc and give it a go :).
Its back on THE market again i.e exploding star without the n.

Twimfy posted on Aug 14 2004 at 06:13 AM said:

Without the e ;).

Dozer posted on Aug 14 2004 at 12:11 PM said:

Without the e ;).
no without the 'e' would suggest it is plural

Twimfy posted on Aug 14 2004 at 06:33 PM said:
Dozer posted on Aug 14 2004 at 12:11 PM said:

Without the e ;).
no without the 'e' would suggest it is plural
Confused... ah well it's on it's way. 48.8% on it's way :).

spray posted on Aug 14 2004 at 08:31 PM said:
saw a dreamcast for £20 at my local gaming place, my take my gb pocket along and some n64 games and see if i can get it off him
Good plan, £20 for one of the greatest consoles around at the moment (have to wonder if the 'free' games help sway my descision) is a good price.

£20 quids a good price but if u shop around more u can get one with bout 8 or 9 great games 2 controllers all the cables and a vmu for bout a fiver. Thats wat i did

£20 quids a good price but if u shop around more u can get one with bout 8 or 9 great games 2 controllers all the cables and a vmu for bout a fiver. Thats wat i did

Wer on earth from?!!
Im becoming interested in getting a dreamcast. B)

I paid £30 two years ago for a DC two pads a vmu a rumble pack, scart and virtua tennis...my second DC last year cost £15 in GAME...

look around DCs are cheap everywhere, its worth paying more if you get decent pads bundled with it, they still go for up to £10 where I live

Does anybody know how to get Gundam Side story 0079 premium working? I have the Japanese version running on a PAL DC, when I press start at the menu it asks me to choose a memory card I get a japanese warning message whenever I do and then it goes back to the menu. I have tried pressing different buttons, using a newly formatted memory card and using no VM at all. Its annoying me now.

Actually forget that, I have just found out that the premium disc is the disc you recieve for being an exceptional player in japan. It therefore requires a save from the original.

Oh, to clarify the Shenmue sega saturn debate, I discovered to day that you can play on the Saturn in Ryo's house, you have to win a game from the raffle in the shipping shop (either hang on or space harrier).

Twimfy posted on Aug 18 2004 at 07:24 PM said:
Oh, to clarify the Shenmue sega saturn debate, I discovered to day that you can play on the Saturn in Ryo's house, you have to win a game from the raffle in the shipping shop (either hang on or space harrier).
makes absolutely no sense how he managed to get the SATURN tho

have you won one then?

mattmagoo posted on Aug 18 2004 at 08:44 PM said:
Twimfy posted on Aug 18 2004 at 07:24 PM said:
makes absolutely no sense how he managed to get the SATURN tho

have you won one then?
Yeah, I won hang on but its just a way of playing the arcade games for free (after I'd spent a fortune on random items to get raffle tickets.)

Back