Dreamcast

I don't expect an answer, but I am really after a Madcatz Dreamblaster Lightgun now. Does anyone have an idea where to get one in Germany? Probably not, but it's worth a try ;)

I have an unnofficial gun ( a star balster or something sily like that) and it's more than capable of removing Zombies' heads with great accuracy.

As for the whole piracy issue, I tend to only DL games that I doubt I would part money on, such as Sega GT, although it ain't bad I doubt I would have bought it any time soon, just my brother wanted to play it so hey ho presto.

I am now in the frame of mind to buy every DC game available seeing as it'll hardly break the bank. I now have 30 original titles, that's alot of easy to break irriplacable boxes.

Do the boxes really break that easy? I dont have my DC yet but I have 1 game, the box seems sturdy enough, where are they most likely to break?

the little beads that hold the CD in place (in the centre) snap off REALLY easily

Yeah the one game I have, one side of the thing has the beads broke, it looked like it happened in the post.

do you think dc games will ever be worth much on ebay

Nah, only the rare ones. Common ones usually go for less than a fiver.

Does anybody know of any ten pin bowling games for the DC besides PBA 2001. I'm desperate for some and I'm sure there are more. I've tried google and www.planetdreamcast.com plus a few other resources and found nothing.

diablo2 posted on Jul 2 2004 at 08:02 PM said:
do you think dc games will ever be worth much on ebay
Of course, and they are already... and I'm not talking about crappy PAL games, but those new games like Shikigami no Shiro II, Border Down or even Ikaruga (which aren't that rare after all, Bomber Hehee! is what I call rare).

Last edited by a moderator:
Max posted on Jul 13 2004 at 01:20 PM said:
it plays all my illegally download games for it perfectly
And what the fark was that? I hope it was pure sarcasm...
If the Dreamcast wasn't a dead system, I would join you in telling him off. However, commercially the dreamcast is dead. I personally don't see a moral dilemma in pirating games for it.

Note that I'm all for buying them when you can, but fucked if I'm going to hunt down and pay big $$$ for ikaruga when I can download a 40mb file and burn it for free.

Same... Ive never pirated a system which is officially still being sold new but the Dreamcast is dead, also ive just got a chipped PS1 for those hard to get US only releases.

Swiss_Cheesespam posted on Jul 31 2004 at 03:52 PM said:
Max posted on Jul 13 2004 at 01:20 PM said:
it plays all my illegally download games for it perfectly
And what the fark was that? I hope it was pure sarcasm...
If the Dreamcast wasn't a dead system, I would join you in telling him off. However, commercially the dreamcast is dead. I personally don't see a moral dilemma in pirating games for it.

Note that I'm all for buying them when you can, but fucked if I'm going to hunt down and pay big $$$ for ikaruga when I can download a 40mb file and burn it for free.
17 MB. Ikaruge is only 17 MB big when zipped :D

Folks, a question: I seem to be unable to burn any games anymore. I have a nrg-Image here that I can not burn with Alcohol 120%, it just stops and gives me an error message. I have the German version and I have no idea really how it would translate, sorry... buffer not filled error? Well, and Nero never worked for me anyway. Any ideas what to do?

I just burend Segagen... took me alittle bit to find but it works great. I got all made when I downloaded Propellar Arena and it didn't work. I am downloading it again right now.

Aside from when I used Nero 6 I've never had any problems burning DC games, now I'm onto the heavy stuff, burning saturn games, just burned panzer dragoon saga (fucking amazing game) and radiant silvergun.

Twimfy posted on Aug 1 2004 at 07:01 PM said:
Aside from when I used Nero 6 I've never had any problems burning DC games, now I'm onto the heavy stuff, burning saturn games, just burned panzer dragoon saga (fucking amazing game) and radiant silvergun.
All saturn games I have burnt so far have booted. Pretty easy.

Only problem I had was getting DreamSNES to work. It just wouldnt work... in the end I had to modify one of the methods by moving some folders around and it worked :D

How fast is saturn running?

If it becomes playable ill get another DC (I killed Oli's) for Saturn/ Neo Geo emulation.

Back