Dreamcast and GP32??? YES!!

Bastard just when im going to sell my dreamcast things like this happen :(

;) wohoo cool! Just when my usb2serial arrived as the first step towards DC <_< Now even more indications that I need to get a DC... :rolleyes:

NOOOOO Sega cannot buy out Gamepark, past practice, other than the Genesis, Sega really doesn't put much in the way of effort into their systems, every system past the Genesis lived a relatively short life span because they "gave up" on them. It probably would never happen, and I hope it stays that way.

I wonder if its possible to have the NGPC emulator for gp32 have support for this. It'd be kinda sweet to play KoF on gp32, then plug it in to the dreamcast and get the NGPC to Dreamcast support.

I don't have a dreamcast, but I hear you can get them for about $30 if you look around.

sorry you cant play with this on the tv... you would have to take the video signal of the gp32 and this cable connects to the usb or the ext port...
but a tv converter would be also really cool i think :)
then also a pad to the ext port and we would have really console :)

Max from Dreamcast-Scene here. :)

It's great to see that you really love that idea of the cable, and for all of you coders out there I want to offer you something very special. As you may know this cable will be officially released in the first quater of 2004, means between January - March 2004. But anyway, if you're really planing something useful and big with it, we borrow you a prototype of that cable incl. all tools (which were used for the programming of the DC / GP32 feature in Giana's Return) and a Dreamcast system with controllers and all that stuff for free. Well, nearly free, you only have to pay shipping. :D Of course you can also take only the cable it you already have a DC at home, so this would save much of the shipping cost.

Ohhhh, I'll take it... I'll make a cool game that when you press a button on the GP32, it will tell you which one it is on the DC screen! ;)

Back