Dos Box

Exophase said:
M-HT said:
Good idea, but I will probably never be bored enough to do something like this. :)
Oh well, guess if you're not man enough to see the job through then poor Pickle will have to pick all of it up instead.

Thanks!...... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
mrdave said:
you can get warcraft 2 for psx, which can be emulated by a psx emu
I (and I think others as well) would really like to take advantage of the Pandora's touch screen to play Warcraft II. Also, I (and I think others as well) would much rather place the better PC version than the PSX version. Considering how powerful the Pandora is supposed to be, I was looking forward to not having to resort to inferior ports/remakes on consoles anymore to play certain games (I think this is a reasonable expectation when you consider how powerful the Pandora is being marketed as).

Last edited by a moderator:

I (and I think others as well) would really like to take advantage of the Pandora's touch screen to play Warcraft II. Also, I (and I think others as well) would much rather place the better PC version than the PSX version. Considering how powerful the Pandora is supposed to be, I was looking forward to not having to resort to inferior ports/remakes on consoles anymore to play certain games (I think this is a reasonable expectation when you consider how powerful the Pandora is being marketed as).
Either way, Warcraft 2 will be playable via a wargus/stratagus port. I'll do one when I get a pandora and someone ports SDL. Should be much easier than the current GP2X port I'm doing.... Grrr.

Back