Doom Music For Wads!!!

Ernest

DeFiAnT
If ne1 is in the process of creating a wad for doom, i am very willing to assist in creating tunes for it, infact i really want to. I will create them using my electic guitar and recording bits and pieces i have, ps. im quite a seasoned guitar player and can tear up the fretboeard quite but can also play a variety of tunes so, up to you lot?????

Real samples to midi convertion is quite useless and very lossy, it won't sound at all like the original. You should use a midi tracker instead.

edit: awful spelling

U'll just have to trust on this that it does work, now all i need is someone to gimme a wad to make the music for!!!!!!!

I don't think it is exactly what you are searching for... A tracker is a program that just allows you to play samples with a chosen frequency, you cannot at all get the music directly from your guitar. It is a composing tool and not anything else. The guitar is totally useless.
I don't want to stop you from doing this, it's just that you want to do something totally impossible so I'm warning you that it is useless ....

It's not impossible because i have done it, i use certain software to do it but i have done it and it works!!!!! :D

Ernest posted on Feb 20 2004 at 08:51 PM said:
Using a piece of software called guitar pro 4 is one of the many ways
That is a really nice program. I use it to learn playing guitarr :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good innit, iseful for many things, but i dont tend to learn with it i tend to create more with it.

Back