D'oh...

Koemiko

Still Fresh
Website
members.aol.com
Uhmmmm... this is ........ my first time posting here.

First time posting anywhere, really. But anyway. I have just loads of questions to ask ... but my first and foremost are here.

One: I heard there's a way to make a CD for the Rondo of Blood Castelvania game... anyone heard about this? Anyone?

Two: I suck at ripping sprites. No... really ... I ... suck. The screenshot option sucks, because it's a bet. I can't be sure I got the right animation. Also, I could take a bunch of screenshots and manually animate it, but I've found that when I do that, they often end up somewhat distorted... and, I'd have to clean up the background (easier with pixellated things, but not all things are pixellated.)

Just HOW do get one? Is there some sort of program that allows you to record what's going on your screen at the time? A friend of mine said he used a webcam to do his, but I have no webcam ...

And just who am I looking for? Well ... a couple of people. I can't seem to find any good Whip animations (from KoF,) and MOST of all ... if you'll notice my avatar, it's of prettio/preccio from Puzzle Bobble 3. I can't. Find her. Anywhere. And she's just so darn cute, I want her avatar. Augh. Tips? Solutions? Gifts of sprite sheets? (Please? ;_; )

In which sense is this question GP32/GP2x related?

And there are some quite good tools and tutorials to rip sprites, especially if it comes to MAME. For instance the Kawaks emulator has an option to turn all sprites/ gfx on screen on and off...

Back