Do Not Delete. Gp2x Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamaha YM3812 posted on May 27 2006 at 03:33 PM said:
I think ..theres a big problem here.. i think.. this guy has ran off with our money. <_<

:lol: oh shet!

In some post before (one that was deleted) you said that you're a buisnessman. What kind of buisnessman lacks patience and acts so childish. Have you ever used Visa card for buying things? Man the money transfer is done just after you click the buy button (or reply to the e-mail from the shop) in almost 90% of shops. That's what they call automatic payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
kardasan posted on May 27 2006 at 02:51 PM said:
I think ..theres a big problem here.. i think.. this guy has ran off with our money. <_<

In some post before (one that was deleted) you said that you're a buisnessman. What kind of buisnessman lacks patience and acts so childish. Have you ever used Visa card for buying things? Man the money transfer is done just after you click the buy button (or reply to the e-mail from the shop) in almost 90% of shops. That's what they call automatic payment.

kardasan whatever your name is.. why are speaking to me?
im not bothered to even reply to you.. im not talking to you. go talk to someone who cares..do i know you?

I think your just a brainless person in this planet, and duty is to be like that until you die...thats your destiny..i already know... heres 50 cents go buy yourself some pretzels.

Yamaha YM3812 posted on May 27 2006 at 03:57 PM said:

im not bothered to even reply to you.. im not talking to you. go talk to someone who cares..do i know you?

I think your just a brainless person in this planet, and duty is to be like that until you die...thats your destiny..i already know... heres 50 cents go buy yourself some pretzels.

Im sorry to keep this thread going....but this is just *too* funny.

"im not bothered to even reply to you"

contained *within a reply* to this user. Woah, its 1984 doublethink on a forum! jokes

@Yamaha YM3812
I have also been waiting for ages, but come on, use common sense. this company isnt sony, they dont have hundreds of staff working. I imagine there are only a few staff at gp2x.co.uk, having to work their asses off trying to please everyone. Remember, we dont know how many GP2x orders have been placed....they may be looking at posting thousands of consoles.... A bit logistical challange.

Of cause you can get a bit irritable waiting...but its the same for a lot of other people as well.. if its not in within another week, *then* complain!

Yamaha YM3812 posted on May 27 2006 at 03:57 PM said:
im not bothered to even reply to you.. im not talking to you.

;)

p00pty-nnnggggggg.jpg

@Yamaha YM3812
I have also been waiting for ages, but come on, use common sense. this company isnt sony, they dont have hundreds of staff working. I imagine there are only a few staff at gp2x.co.uk, having to work their asses off trying to please everyone. Remember, we dont know how many GP2x orders have been placed....they may be looking at posting thousands of consoles.... A bit logistical challange.

Of cause you can get a bit irritable waiting...but its the same for a lot of other people as well.. if its not in within another week, *then* complain!
[/quote]

oh god!~ are you deaf? my friend..i KNOW everyone is waiting for this handheld..

im must be talking to kids in this forum..thats ok :lol:

KoH posted on May 27 2006 at 03:06 PM said:

so you think your cool posting handicap children do ya?>

god i cant stand these little shits! that come into the forums do this...what they need is a good kick up the ass!

your parents will LOVE ME!

trust me

Yamaha YM3812 posted on May 27 2006 at 04:57 PM said:

Ever heard of a BBS? it's a discussion forum, where you post your topics and people from around the world answer. Do I know someone from this BB in person? No. Am I replying? Yes, just like 1000 of other people. And thanks for beeing so nice to me ^^

KoH posted on May 27 2006 at 05:06 PM said:

That was evil man. These people are sick you know. I've known few people like this and they aren't stupid, they're even more sensitive and caring than many people

Are you Finnish?

In my experience all the Finnish people (that I've know to be finnish) are mean and tempermental.

If you are Finnish and not mean or tempermental, I apparently don't know you.

Just a strange little experience I had :blink:

I believe he's really a big businessman.

He's the biggest lemonades salesman in his city!

(You know, that kids who make soda out of citrons and sell them on the street...sry i dont know the english description...)

just relax will you all ..your really maKING my head turn white!

I have a good reason to be a little upset.. someone taking money out of my bank, and not doing hwta they said..

but thats ok you guys are kids.. and kids dont have to pay bills!

isnt that right?

Yamaha YM3812 posted on May 27 2006 at 04:16 PM said:
but thats ok you guys are kids.. and kids dont have to pay bills!

isnt that right?
That is indeed correct, but does one have to pay bills whilst one is in a mental institution?

Then again, you probably wouldn't know, unless you're a lawyer as well as a businessman.

hackgrid posted on May 27 2006 at 10:15 AM said:
I believe he's really a big businessman.

He's the biggest lemonades salesman in his city!

(You know, that kids who make soda out of citrons and sell them on the street...sry i dont know the english description...)

I think you got it right.

I know lemonade to be a cold drink made out of lemons, water, and sugar.

And I know the places where kids sell it to be called 'lemonade stands'.

So I can't really think of any better way to put it than you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back