Do Not Delete. Gp2x Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamaha YM3812

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
The forum moderator deleted a speech i made earlier. complaining about there policy

I bought the GP2X long time ago and have not recieved any confirmation etc.
if anyone is having problem..please send an email to

(email removed)

thankyou

Guys calm down.
Yamaha YM3812 write politely and not all in caps and your posts MAY be taken seriously,
but just flaming in all caps leads you no ware and makes you look stupid.
Also your post was not deleted but moved into a fitting sub forum (LOL! Files).

And don't post your email openly, all you will get that way is attraction of spambots and flamers, if you wish to initiate contact with someone use the pm/send mail feature of the board.

The forum moderator deleted a speech i made earlier. complaining about there policy

I bought the GP2X long time ago and have not recieved any confirmation etc.
if anyone is having problem..please send an email to

*Email removed*

thankyou

And now some words for Yamaha YM3812. Tell us where have you ordered your GP2X from, when exactly it was.

I bought my GP2X from (http://gp2x.co.uk/) last week. and i wanted it UPS style.

So far excuse my latin, but with all this excitement. made me urge to complain.

I expect they are simply running a bit behind as lots of people pre-ordered the MK2 and it has only started shipping in the last few days.

The mk2's arrived on monday, shipping goes to preorders first of course, i dont know if there even where enugh gp2x's for evry preorder, didnt you recive a shipping notification per email jet?
Also this forum is not associated with any company, its a community forum.
If you have questions regarding your order contact the shop you bought it from, this would be
You can get us on 0191 243 2253: 10am - 4pm GMT/BST Monday to Friday.
Or via email,
Sales@cdworld.co.uk
Orders@cdworld.co.uk

Or via post,

GP32/2x Distribution ltd.
422 Denton Road,
Denton Burn,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
NE15 7HB
England

Or via web:
ICQ 58829929
MSN orders@cdworld.co.uk
in your case.

Alo keep in mind that it may take a while for your payment to be recived by them, also there is probably a big rush for the new mk2 so have a bit of patience pleas.

Orkie posted on May 27 2006 at 12:06 PM said:
I expect they are simply running a bit behind as lots of people pre-ordered the MK2 and it has only started shipping in the last few days.

i understand but...............

Im a fussy customer. and normally its good idea to send something trouble free.
or you will get flamers.. or whatever there called. what are flamers?

Vimacs posted on May 27 2006 at 12:15 PM said:
The mk2's arrived on monday, shipping goes to preorders first of course, i dont know if there even where enugh gp2x's for evry preorder, didnt you recive a shipping notification per email jet?
Also this forum is not associated with any company, its a community forum.
If you have questions regarding your order contact the shop you bought it from, this would be
You can get us on 0191 243 2253: 10am - 4pm GMT/BST Monday to Friday.
Or via email,
Sales@cdworld.co.uk
Orders@cdworld.co.uk

Or via post,

GP32/2x Distribution ltd.
422 Denton Road,
Denton Burn,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
NE15 7HB
England

Or via web:
ICQ 58829929
MSN orders@cdworld.co.uk
in your case.

Alo keep in mind that it may take a while for your payment to be recived by them, also there is probably a big rush for the new mk2 so have a bit of patience pleas.

that address and email you shown right there. thats who i complained to already..and i havent heard a damn thing from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a little tip - sales@cdworld.co.uk is answered to faster than orders@cdworld.co.uk, so if you're sending them an e-mail, send it to sales.

Alo keep in mind that it may take a while for your payment to be recived by them,

I say : no no no, I payed them well before last week!, and they took $$$ out of my visa.. i havent heard anything from them. so 9 days later i still have not heard nothing.

ok, but that's not really our fault... it isn't our shop. Frankly, if your complaint email was anythhing like your rant on here it was probably picked up by thhe spam filter and deleted automatically. Maybe they don't even know that you're unhappy?

I think you should just chill a bit and you'll be pleasantly surprised by how good it is once it arrives. I pre-ordered mine a couple of months before release of the MK1 and the wait was kind of annoying, but you have to be patient or you end up having a heart attack or something.

Peace man.

edit: errr... not to sound nasty or anything, but the past of "to pay" is "paid". As in: "I paid them last week".

im very good at alot of things but patience is were I lack~! :lol:

i wish i had patience...dont worry i thought about it alot!

Yamaha YM3812 posted on May 27 2006 at 10:24 PM said:
I say : no no no, I payed them well before last week!, and they took $$$ out of my visa.. i havent heard anything from them. so 9 days later i still have not heard nothing.
I'm in the same boat as you Yamaha YM3812 (although not quite as irate :p ) but I have to agree that charging your credit card before even a whiff of the product being delivered is in the "not a great way to make happy customers" category regardless of the company's circumstances.

FluffyPanda posted on May 27 2006 at 12:27 PM said:
ok, but that's not really our fault... it isn't our shop. Frankly, if your complaint email was anythhing like your rant on here it was probably picked up by thhe spam filter and deleted automatically. Maybe they don't even know that you're unhappy?

I think you should just chill a bit and you'll be pleasantly surprised by how good it is once it arrives. I pre-ordered mine a couple of months before release of the MK1 and the wait was kind of annoying, but you have to be patient or you end up having a heart attack or something.

Peace man.

edit: errr... not to sound nasty or anything, but the past of "to pay" is "paid". As in: "I paid them last week".

ok my friend, i will try :)

daveg posted on May 27 2006 at 12:35 PM said:
Yamaha YM3812 posted on May 27 2006 at 10:24 PM said:
I'm in the same boat as you Yamaha YM3812 (although not quite as irate :p ) but I have to agree that charging your credit card before even a whiff of the product being delivered is in the "not a great way to make happy customers" category regardless of the company's circumstances.

lol :lol: thats what i mean//just who the hell are these people!~ :lol:

This pisses me off, ever since the GP2X went 'mainstream' all the idiots pile up on these boards. Does IPB have an ignore option?

- Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back