Display dead Rebirth

natarajsn

Still Fresh
ED, my display cable got damaged for some time now, also the power adapter was gone. Its been a month since i powered my Pandora. Please look at the pic. Any way to check in on the Pandora is its working? Dont see its IP on the router list of connected IPs.

Have ya started dispatching Display cables? You had offered me cable and case for 30E or so.

Btw, i gave lost the retractile switch on the front too. Any suggestions to check if its alive?

Regards

Nataraj
bf07e1c5a4c41db2d5c90efff9b3ce87.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 1 using Tapatalk

It looks like it has booted up, yes.

The LCD Cables can be found in the shop, so yeah, you can easily check there whether we have them in stock or not, btw.
You never told me whether you want to replace it yourself or whether we should do that.

It looks like it has booted up, yes.

The LCD Cables can be found in the shop, so yeah, you can easily check there whether we have them in stock or not, btw.
You never told me whether you want to replace it yourself or whether we should do that.
How practical is it to send it to you yhese days? Are couriers working? Do I incur expenditure other than courier charges OTOH, i have a Electronics/ hardware guy, who might fix things for me. Give me your idea.

Meanwhile, what do i do with Pandora without display? Any kernel that loads from SD and makes Pandora a hid device? Or just any other nifty booting thingy that don't need a display?

Regards

Nataraj

Sent from my Nokia 1 using Tapatalk

Back