Dis Thing Looks Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 08:27 PM said:
i m gonna call the police 4 u all STEALING MY TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!
You can have it back, it wasn't a very good one anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
1st i thoguht monty python was sumthing 4 the gp2x but then i reallised it wasnt so u all should make a new monty python topic and leave mine alone

sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 03:42 PM said:
my momsgonna order it when she gets home from work
good luck. You may want to buy some nintendo DS cartridges ahead of time. That slot in the back of the system is made special and only allows DS carts to fit.

Nickmon posted on Jul 24 2006 at 11:50 AM said:
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 08:01 AM said:
i dunno wat a gp2x or wutever is but my mom buyz me wutever i wan, so i wuz gonna get 1 if it can play good games. i saw it cud play sega or wutever, but y don you make it play xbox360 gamez?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! it looks stupid i don want 1 if all it duz is play old stuff no 1 carez about no more

doez it play dvds? my mom buys me all da dvds i wan
How about you get the mum to buy a Dictionary, Elocution lesions and learn proper english ??

wat = what
wutever = ehatever
buyz = buy
wan = want
cud=could
y = why

When you grow up and work for a living that language wont cut it !
:(

come on, as retarded as it sounds for the mature persons that we are, 13 year old kids think it's cool, it's not even about being ignorant or dumb. I myself used to enjoy speaking like this a few years ago (not that badly tho, but still). she's just acting her age.

JyuOH posted on Jul 24 2006 at 05:42 PM said:
chipan posted on Jul 24 2006 at 12:40 AM said:
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:26 AM said:
wtf i m 13 not 3 n i speek english good so wtf iz ur problem, n i'm not a guy i'm a gurl duh my name is jessi
Are you writing like a complete ignorant cause you don't know how the normal people writes? or simply you think you are cooler because you writes "gangsta style"?
Now try to think at least for one minute...
Do you think that a low cost handheld system can run brand new games from brand new bigger systems?

What makes you think the way she types is "gangsta" style? I'm most likely the closes thing to a "gangsta" on these forums and I don't even half way type like that. lol

it's all about the so-called "gangsta" *fashion*, doesn't have to do with who you actually are or who she actually is. just fashion

JyuOH posted on Jul 24 2006 at 05:50 PM said:
lol i'm not a gangsta, though I do consider myself somewhat "hard" but considering most of you are from the UK and what not I doubt you guys really know what I'm talking about. Anyways I think her post was not a joke and was dead serious, if you ever visited myspace you would see most young people do infact type like that as sad as it may be. Hell even my sister types like that (not THAT bad) and she is very smart and gets good grades in school, she just gets online and dumbs herself down. Why? who knows lol

sounding cool. it's all about sounding cool.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 25 2006 at 02:44 PM said:
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 03:42 PM said:
my momsgonna order it when she gets home from work
good luck. You may want to buy some nintendo DS cartridges ahead of time. That slot in the back of the system is made special and only allows DS carts to fit.
Yeah, and be sure to buy some metal styluses, even a nail will do, because it has a touch screen.

i have a nintendo ds so i have ds carts but i dont think theyll work r u sure?!?!?!?

metal stylus?!?!?! nail?!?!!?! i'm not that retarted stfu

Nr.56 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:47 AM said:
I try to help: This Handheld will never emulate any x-box! ;)
Hardware newer than psx on a gp2x is simply impossible.

No it's not impossible just slow as fuck

As entertaining as it is to read your posts Jessi, I must depart, I know that you won't miss me or my witty remarks, but I have coding to do ( for the PSP, PS2, PS3, PS47, Nintendo WIIiiiihickup, DS, GBA, and for my uncle Harry ) . B) ... Don't worry, I won't code anything for your GP2X :lol:

sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 02:57 PM said:
i have a nintendo ds so i have ds carts but i dont think theyll work r u sure?!?!?!?

I knew there was something wrong with that post...I meant to say metal styli.

nickspoon posted on Jul 25 2006 at 12:48 PM said:
nubie posted on Jul 25 2006 at 01:37 AM said:
I also would just like a chance before the forum is closed to mention that I am home-schooled and am not un-intelligent. I was in fact thrown out of first grade because I was too smart for my teacher. Both my parents have IQ on the high side and appreciation for learning, as a child I was much-absorbed by our set of encyclopedias and had read 1,000s of books by the time I was 15.
You're sounding like Spam Fisher :p

Going with troll now, nobody can be THIS stupid. Still, the early posts of this thread are proof that we some of us can actually be nice even before the stupidest of people.

yes people can be this *stupid*, but we spend too much time among ourselves -the über geeks- and not enough time on MySpace or AIM to tell.

Thou shalt go to some myspace chat and see for thyself.

OMars posted on Jul 25 2006 at 04:09 PM said:
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 02:57 PM said:

I knew there was something wrong with that post...I meant to say metal styli.

BWha haaaa!!! :lol:

I was about to correct you ;)

But seriously, why the hell is this topic still alive? Time for my favorite cut & paste:

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that "all men are created equal"

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived, and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of it, as a final resting place for those who died here, that the nation might live. This we may, in all propriety do. But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow, this ground -- The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have hallowed it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here; while it can never forget what they did here.

It is rather for us, the living, we here be dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that, from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here, gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve these dead shall not have died in vain; that the nation, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people by the people for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Let me be the first to say. It would be a waste if she bought it for Super Mario.

She wouldn't know where to get the emu.

Or the Rom

Or how to configure it right...

...and on top of that - interfacing it with the PC to copy the files properly.

It will probably gather dust.

JyuOH posted on Jul 25 2006 at 07:10 PM said:
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 10:06 AM said:
i m black 2 :)

say it aint so!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha. i feel your pain ;)

sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 07:14 PM said:
lol3222 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 05:10 PM said:
Did you order your GP2X yet jessi?

my mom is gonna order it 4 me when she gets home from work

JyuOH posted on Jul 25 2006 at 05:10 PM said:
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 10:06 AM said:
i m black 2 :)

say it aint so!!!!!!!!!!!

r u a racist?!?!!?!?!? dats not cool

y do my new posts always go up with my old 1 ?!?!?!?

he's not racist, he's just ashamed of being the same colour as you (that's mean if you ask me) ;)

new post go with your old one when nobody has replied, it's so you don't end up having a whole lot of diffrent messages from you, some forums don't have that and it's annoying

Uh oh ... you're alll in trouble now! Trooper is here! :ph34r:

Edit: 200th post ... good gravy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back