Dis Thing Looks Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexijessi1993

Still Fresh
i dunno wat a gp2x or wutever is but my mom buyz me wutever i wan, so i wuz gonna get 1 if it can play good games. i saw it cud play sega or wutever, but y don you make it play xbox360 gamez?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! it looks stupid i don want 1 if all it duz is play old stuff no 1 carez about no more

doez it play dvds? my mom buys me all da dvds i wan

it can play xbox360 games, and ps3/psp, and ninteno wii...perfectly. Infact, it looks better then on a high definition tv with real hardware..you should buy 10. Best of luck, welcome to the community.

Something tells me someone's taking the piss, but just on the off chance...

If you don't want it if all it does is play old stuff, then you don't want it. Ok, it's got some bits and pieces of it's own, but, well, if it's xbox360 on the move you're after, you're going to need to buy a portable television and generator, and carry your 360 around with you.

2x will never emulate anything after Playstation. It's amazing enough that it emulates that.

o i c im gonna get 1 wen my mom orderz it

yall r mad dumb 4 playin old gamez when u can play new xbox360 gamez

waithow cum u sed it dont play xbox360 but the other guyz sez it do

greenmikey posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:12 AM said:
ok dude, seriously eat my ass

wtf r u talkin about shud i get 1?!!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a free world, the GP2X can emulate xBox360 if you replace all the hardware, the same goes for PS2, PS3, and any other next generation games console.

Have a nice day, and continue to play your "real" xBox360, some of us have more intelligent things to do :lol:

dats not very nice i just came in here 2 ask 4 advice for if i shud get dis, and yall are being mean about it, im not gonna get 1 bcuz ur all being assholes

sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:08 AM said:

Im not english but I think I can speak english better than you...
You must be a superinteligent guy, is amazing to see a 3 years old child like you posting in this forum.
If you can't see the magic of the old games you don't deserve the privilego of playing them.

Look, I don't know if your serious, but it doesn't play xbox360 or ps3 games and it never will. It Plays old
classic games and emulators, and some homebrew games. It also does a fine job at playing movies and music.
Read about it!

Anyway, best of luck.
-Gavin

chipan posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:22 AM said:
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:08 AM said:

Im not english but I think I can speak english better than you...
You must be a superinteligent guy, is amazing to see a 3 years old child like you posting in this forum.
If you can't see the magic of the old games you don't deserve the privilego of playing them.

wtf i m 13 not 3 n i speek english good so wtf iz ur problem, n i'm not a guy i'm a gurl duh my name is jessi

Geevowitz posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:23 AM said:
Look, I don't know if your serious, but it doesn't play xbox360 or ps3 games and it never will. It Plays old
classic games and emulators, and some hombrew games. It also does a fine job at playing movies and music.
Read about it!

Anyway, best of luck.
-Gavin

thank u, u r da only 1 who helped me

wuddafock is wrong w/ u?

no seriously if you want to communicate with us then you should probably start talking english and not this slang.

and on topic no it can not emulate anything beyond ps1 (maybe n64 sometimes) so no ps2, gamecube, xbox, xbox360 or ps3.

so stop the ghetto thing and everyone will help you here i promise :)

Vollgasasi posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:27 AM said:
wuddafock is wrong w/ u?

no seriously if you want to communicate with us then you should probably start talking english and not this slang.

and on topic no it can not emulate anything beyond ps1 (maybe n64 sometimes) so no ps2, gamecube, xbox, xbox360 or ps3.

so stop the ghetto thing and everyone will help you here i promise :)

ok ill try but dats how i talk, but thanks 4 the help

This system is not for you but, since im a nice guy..I found the answer to all your problems. Atleast it should solve some of them, its a building block.

"Take learning to the MAX!™"
4lmax1.jpg

FREAKIN TV OUT!!!! (thats an xbox 360 learning game!!!OMG)!
A touch screen with high quality stylus and lanyard

Check it out here

Another cool thing about the leapster community: mostly every user programs their own homebrew to give to YOU

i know thats the way you kids talk nowadays but thats exactly the problem ;)

you can use slang but not in a way no one knows what you want from them anymore.

Vollgasasi posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:32 AM said:
i know thats the way you kids talk nowadays but thats exactly the problem ;)

you can use slang but not in a way no one knows what you want from them anymore.
ok sorry i'll try 2 stop but that green mikey guy is jus a big jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back