Dicviewer V0.5

Yod4z

DicViewer by deadwi
DicViewer01.PNG
DicViewer is an Ebook reader like the default one from GPH but with MP3 playback integrated for those that want to here MP3 reading some texte file. It support dictonary in pdb format.[cut]

L / R or Joy Left/Right: Page Up/Down
START or SELECT: Menu
Vol +/-: Volume
Joy Up/Down: One Line Up/Down
A / B: Preview/Next MP3
X: Cancel

More info on the player can be found:here

You can donwload it here

Info found:gpain.com[/cut]

Oh shit =( Sorry i just copy name from here (but now in your topic is all right) ! I will try to change the name =)

Change is awaiting approval ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me, or is the Dictonary viewer part of it broken? Whenever I hit B A or Y on the Use Dictionary button, nothing at all happens! :/

Yeah the dictionary won't work for me either ;)

I found some pdb files, I'll upload them if they work.

The page in the read me, in English

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...Flanguage_tools

--edit i know why it doesnt work --

* Incompletion
Dictionary function
Manual north mark (only the file which now end hour, currently it is reading it becomes consideration…)

B) In version .9 it should be working. However, this means we'll have to wait for now.

i'm really hot for version .9 with dic(tionary) support, for real. unless anyone can explain how to get dictionary to work in .5?

an ebook reader with a dictionary is something i've been rolling around in my head for a few weeks, wondering how to cleanly implement the ability to display word definitions.

so dicviewer looks quite promising :)

Dicviewer V0.5 - what can I say! I can just imagine the conversation at work with the PSP owners...

What's that on your GP2X?

If you must know, I'm using my new Dicviewer. It accepts Dics of varying sizes which I can view any time I like.
You can use your own or someone elses its very versatile. I got mine out on the bus and was showing it off to some kids earlier. You should check it out.

Thanks for that.. I think I'll be getting back to my Vice City Stories now.

No problem, just remember, if you ever need to view a dic, find the guy with the GP2X.

Can't wait to see the look on their jealous faces tommorrow!

I can't wait until version 12. I hope you keep the black skin. I don't think I could go back to anything else.
mMMm

Back