Ttd2x Updated - Touchscreen Support And More!

First of all, A great game and A great port! Thank you zodTTD!

I just saw that we can change the game language and I selected Turkish and found out some special chars are not displayed correctly. Any easy way to solve this problem?

Thanks again!

mfk said:
First of all, A great game and A great port! Thank you zodTTD!

I just saw that we can change the game language and I selected Turkish and found out some special chars are not displayed correctly. Any easy way to solve this problem?

Thanks again!
Yes, sorry I didn't have initial Unicode support, as TTD2X's Makefile didn't include support. I added it in just now and tested it and it works with all non-eastern languages now. I will include this new support in the next release, which should be out very soon.

note for anyone interested: I have oversized-window movement added, adapted from the PSP port. I'm working on a new release that'll be out in the next few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Senor Quack said:
Yes, sorry I didn't have initial Unicode support, as TTD2X's Makefile didn't include support. I added it in just now and tested it and it works with all non-eastern languages now. I will include this new support in the next release, which should be out very soon.

note for anyone interested: I have oversized-window movement added, adapted from the PSP port. I'm working on a new release that'll be out in the next few days.
Wow, more OpenTTD updates! Thank you Senor Quack! Awaiting for the new release... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back