Denieng Genocide

zaoin

Website
Visit site
I detest all immigration. I think that deportation is a solution. In my country we have a 60% of immigration total population. Massive immigration is not immigration, it's genocide to us. But I don't understand why still people denies the genocide that nazis did to polish, jews, and all kind of people. It's pathetic.

Xmoon said:
I detest all immigration. I think that deportation is a solution. In my country we have a 60% of immigration total population. Massive immigration is not immigration, it's genocide to us.
Mmmm, racism

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what he is saying is racism. We don't know where he is from or what situation he is talking about.

I'll agree it's rather strange for now.

arrrgh said:
Xmoon said:
I detest all immigration. I think that deportation is a solution. In my country we have a 60% of immigration total population. Massive immigration is not immigration, it's genocide to us.
Mmmm, racism

Racism is thinking that one race is better than another.

If illegal immigration is not fought with deportation. Illegal immigration will come forever.
Deportation is a taboo that must be broken.

I asure you. A 60% immigration is not immigration. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but I don't like to feel like a native american.

Well you didn't say it was illegal immigration in the first post. I suppose if your country was made up of 60% illegal immigrants then that would be something to worry about, but if it's legal immigration then there's nothing wrong with it.

arrrgh said:
Well you didn't say it was illegal immigration in the first post. I suppose if your country was made up of 60% illegal immigrants then that would be something to worry about, but if it's legal immigration then there's nothing wrong with it.

Do you think there is a time when it would become wrong, even if it was still legal? What if there was servilely high unemployment of the native population?

Well if the unemployment rate was sky-high and this was being caused by immigration, then perhaps the government should cut down on issuing visas/citizenships to immigrants. If you think about it, what makes someone who immigrated to a country perfectly legally any less entitled to a job than someone who became a citizen by being born there?

edit: the title of this thread means "denying genocide" not "genocide in a country called denieng". I was wondering why I couldn't remember a country called Denieng.

Well you could say the person who had legally emigrated had the best of both worlds, they can work in their native county or the one they have adopted, the native people don't have such a boon.

This can lead to frustration with the people who have chosen to work and stay in their place of birth.

Then you can get in to levels of pay, where the wages go... and it goes on and on.

It's not, to coin a phrase, black and white.

I'll bite.

Fact. B4 the war, the total Jewish population in all of Europe was 6.5million. The genocide supposedly killed of at least 6 million of these. Oddly enough, after emigration to none European states, mainly "the evil red" that back then tried to pose as an allied in the war against the German, there was approximately 3 million Jews still in Europe. Of this, at most half would still be in Germany, as a result of emigration.
Philipp Friednann claims in Their Brother's Keepers, that 1 million Jews made it out of there with nothing more then bad memories and nightmares, Jewish Joint Distribution Committee has a different number for the same people, 1.559.600. This leaves 1.5-2 mill Jews, missing, at most. A horrible number in its own. But a bit of a step back from the "genocide" 6 millions.

It gets worse for the genocide theory tho.
1938 the "World Almanac" claims a worldwide Jewish population of 16.588.259
1948, New York Times, claims no less then, 15.6 millions, and at most 18.7 millions.
16.5-6ish mill, leaves 10 millions. In 10 years, these exploded in population, and made a 50% population increase, during wartimes.
Yeah. Sounds real likely. I'll believe that every Jewish person entered a successful relationship, and had a child during these 10 years at about the same time as someone hands me that big green cheese that they claim is the moon.
(Not saying Jewish people cant have successful relationships, just saying that the chance of all these Jews being at a age where it is even likely during the time frame is somewhat slim, and as we all know, even people of the right age never get kids...)

On top of this, through the spokesman Chaim Weizmann the Jews declared war on the German 1939. This actually made it legal for the German nation to treat Jews as a enemy force, this abiding international law. (Side notice. At this point the US&Canadian government already had camps housing the Japanese population, and there was no worldwide proclamation making the emigrates from Japan part of the war...) The locations of the German camps should ring a bell as well. They are all major production centers for the German war machine. The Jewish population were used as a workforce, to produce the means needed to keep going to war. Strictly speaking i don't think Hitler was sane, but you got to be completely insane to systematically kill your work force. Heck. They were abused, and worked under terrible conditions. Often they were paid, but poorly, and with currency that only was usable in the encampment. But it's still only a minute step from slavery, and if that was the only accusation, i wouldn't have taken the bait...

For some interesting reading, look up Rickard Harwood. That might put some new light on the perspective.
(Not the cellist)
B!

When entering the Concentration camps, Jews were directly to the gas. Nazis killed a lot of people from a lot of nations and issues but jews were specially hated and killed.

And about immigration, when the immigration came. Could you say no? We couldn't because is a taboo.
Legal immigration doesn't mean good immigration.
Every country must have an economy related to its demography.

It's interesting how popular history seems to ignore what happened after the war, especially genocide in eastern Europe.

We should probably not go in to the crazy racism of Israel. They are just arabs with a different religion. So much for integration.

There is a hilarious amount of hypocrisy with these situations. That's why it can't really be argued very well as none of it makes much sense and depending on who or where you are talking about the rules have to change or you might be called a racist.

Now, we should be quite or the UAF might come and kick our heads in.

I'm not going to go in to any argument here, none needed, since truth, or current fiction, changes the present. But I'd say as much as Xmoon is probably right. People sent to the camps went straight to the gas chambers. There dosed with strong pesticides that certainly were harmful, but by normal dosing far from deadly.
As said. Do some reading. There isn't even all that much research needed, since Rickard Harwood did that for us. The German government did quite a few things that we should all have in mind, and watch out for. Some of which seam to be starting to repeat themself. And no. It aint the Germans doing it this time... Or, at least not alone.
B!

Staring to repeat? Starting? It's been done over and over again in different parts of the world numerous times since WW2. Sometimes on a bigger scale.

Hang on a minute, this is the gp32x forum, this is madness!

craigix said:
Staring to repeat? Starting? It's been done over and over again in different parts of the world numerous times since WW2. Sometimes on a bigger scale.

I was thinking of the more and more repressing laws, governments that try to scare inhabitants to submission, or fake there way through nonexistent crises. It raises real concerns, and i might add, it terrifies me. How much longer until the thin layer of furnace covering the big dents in our "democracy" is gone, and what will people react with?
B!

craigix said:
Madness? THIS. IS. SPARTA!
*kicks Craig off his roof*

One flight to catalonia please, one way.
20zxwnt.jpg

BRB, Catalonia.

Clearly Mr B is some sort of jester. Just because one person (Rickard Harwood in this case) researches and says that it didn't happen doesn't mean it didn't. 6 million is actually pretty believable considering all of the more recent genocides (Rwanda, Yugoslavia, USSR, Indonesia, and Cambodia to name a few) still have death tolls of up to a million or more and most people don't know about those.

@Xmoon - Where are you? In the countries I have lived in I have never heard anyone refer to immigrants as genocide.

Edit: Whoops grammar.

^ UK, BNP refer to the 'islamification' of Britian as genocide.

But I'm thinking Xmoon is US.

Much of the culture in the United States is based on cultural diffusion from immigrants. I don't know how it is in Britain but in America we ditched English culture and replaced it with bits and pieces of everyone else's culture.

Back