Decapattack Game...

carapalida

Still Fresh
hi everybody again...i have been away for a while...

i was wondering to ask some a question...please?

i researched here on this board and did not see any updates on the game decapattack.

i got my gp32 and got reesy latests version of his genesis emulator...but i can't get this decapattack game to work.

is it just me still? what can i do for this game to work? i tried getting this rom from different sources just in case...but none of them worked for me. can someone help please?

thank you in advance.

Why the hell would it be a way to make work a game when it doesn't?!

Some games don't work with some emus because it's emu and it's never perfect.

So please stop opening a thread every time a game doesn't work on a emu, it's very boring... <_<

Report it BUT in an appropriate thread (in a compatibility list one for instance).

you know drumaster...with all do respect...you are pretty crude rude. as i stated on my decap attack question...i was away for a while and knew that that game did not work. maybe with some improvements of the new drmd 2.0 things go better...but then i tried...but you know...i am not a genius and i am aware of that...at least i know (unfortunatelly people like you have so small of a brain that don't understand that sometimes people try really hard but still have questions. you are a failure as an instructor...i wonder why you have "beta tester" under your avatar. somthing is wrong with that picture).

i had a friend read this thread...he usually read all this stuff because he is also learning things with me and you know what he said about your thread? his quote..."people like this guy is what makes this world discussing. if the has the knowledge, he should be using it to instruct people and not be llitering them with rude words. i wonder if the talks to his wife or kids like that?!".

anyhow...i came here under this trhead..."i need help"...because i thought i could ask some friendly souls if they knew anything else then me.

well...thank you for others response...and drumaster..."what you plant one day, you will sooner or later collect..."

so cozmic...to learn more about this cyclone bug...where else can i go other then google and here to read more about t his stuff? do you have a link by a chance where people discuss that?

thank you.

carapalida posted on Mar 28 2005 at 10:40 PM said:
so cozmic...to learn more about this cyclone bug...where else can i go other then google and here to read more about t his stuff? do you have a link by a chance where people discuss that?

thank you.

Cyclone bug is a bug in the 68000 CPU emulation core. There may be some CPU instructions that aren't emulated properly. Any game that uses this instruction will not work. Cyclone was not made by Reesy but was made by fDave, Reesy just uses his core in DrMD. Reesy has fixed some bugs but not all.

Don't get worked up by Drumaster, Just ignore the flames. He is just on the rag sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you davec.
yes i found some old posts here that talked about that...i even found some from you to try the drmd moushi (i forgot the correct name) to find out if the game would run fine or not...

i went to the download link to find that drmd moushi core or whaetever and could not find it there...then i read somewhere else something about beta tester?

i guess only people that tests can have that?

thanks again...

Reesy says he will release the Mushashi core version to the public, after he makes the save states compatible. But the Musashi core version is supposedly really slow, so its really only useful for finding out whether its a Cyclone core bug or not.

Decap Attack! I used to have that for my MD & used to love it! I also tried it on Dr.MD but no luck. :( ...well actually, I did find a supposed bootleg/hack of it that kind of worked, but it didn't bare ANY resemblence to it at all!!

Back