Tie Break

eightpack

Still Fresh
It's no normal executable file, it has the ending .fpk
Is this fenrix or so? And if so, i placed the fenix runtime in //sys and started one of the launchers (they are not in the same dir btw). It loaded but then gave me an error message.
Hope u can help me, wanna play this lil tennis game :)

Ah, and a second question: As Sensible Soccer doesn't work on any Genesis Emulator (DrMD 2.0 freezes when game's supposed to start), does anyone still got DrMD v1.0? Maybe it will run there.

THX in advance.

aapje89 posted on May 8 2005 at 04:24 PM said:

Thx, but my gp resets itself after tie break has completely been loaded into the ram :(
edit: With slubman launcher i get at least the Now Loading screen of the game itself. But nothing more happens :(
edit2: With wind-ups its working. What the heck is this??

Last edited by a moderator:
eightpack posted on May 8 2005 at 04:38 PM said:

Thx, but my gp resets itself after tie break has completely been loaded into the ram :(
edit: With slubman launcher i get at least the Now Loading screen of the game itself. But nothing more happens :(
you can get a patch for it on aquafish' website

Edit: http://www.gp32x.de/aquafish/tbt.rar ;)

aapje89 posted on May 8 2005 at 04:43 PM said:
eightpack posted on May 8 2005 at 04:38 PM said:

you can get a patch for it on aquafish' website

Edit: http://www.gp32x.de/aquafish/tbt.rar ;)
The "patch" brings up the game loading screen, but then there is just a white screen. But nvm, as the normal fxe works in wind-ups.
But now I need some answers on my Sensible Soccer question :)

someone was saying in a recent post that sensible soccer doesn't work on DrMd (which I also found out) but however it does work in fGEN.
I haven't tried that, but hope it helps, please let us know if it does as a lot of people love Sensible Soccer ;)

exael posted on May 8 2005 at 07:27 PM said:
someone was saying in a recent post that sensible soccer doesn't work on DrMd (which I also found out) but however it does work in fGEN.
I haven't tried that, but hope it helps, please let us know if it does as a lot of people love Sensible Soccer ;)
I tried both, Sensible Soccer and Sensible Soccer International Edition but none of them worked on fgen. The screen simply stays black, although the emulator does not freeze.

Back