Dear Openpandora Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Dear Pandora team, I am eagerly awaiting the Pandora for the day when it's done. I am sure you are doing your best and put some thought into the things you do. I hope you will not get the impression that some loudly barking people who know-what's-best are the community. They just think that if they shout enough, they will get all they wish for.

Dear Pandora team, you guys rock.

And know I would really like you to consider a custom bonus option: I would like my name in big fat gold letters on the Pandora. Gangsta style right on the top lid so I can wear it around my neck with the other cool $$$ blingbling. If you do not see the brilliance in this or (god forbid) ignore this post, I will send you texts and call you at night.

Thank you for your consideration.

;)

Spirit said:
Dear Pandora team, I am eagerly awaiting the Pandora for the day when it's done. I am sure you are doing your best and put some thought into the things you do. I hope you will not get the impression that some loudly barking people who know-what's-best are the community. They just think that if they shout enough, they will get all they wish for.

And know I would really like you to consider a custom bonus option: I would like my name in big fat gold letters on the Pandora. Gangsta style right on the top lid so I can wear it around my neck with the other cool $$$ blingbling. If you do not see the brilliance in this or (god forbid) ignore this post, I will send you texts and call you at night.

;)
f*** off

Last edited by a moderator:
Just use a PSP for this kind of thing. I even have a PGP case with space in front of the front rubber liner for an image on paper, so to save battery power on still images I can just insert a picture of the PSP displaying the desired design. Trust me, there is nothing more gangsta than a rap video with lyrics recorded on cheap plastic bling.

Spirit said:

;)
+1 to everthing you said, except I want some phat 20", diamond-encrusted, rims on my Pandora as well

...reckon if we start a poll and enough people vote the devs will have to do it B)

we need a gang sign we can "throw up" to identify other Pandora "homies"

emcp said:
Spirit said:

;)
f*** off

Bonus points for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back