D***it Craigx! Make Pandora Faster!

LoL. Why instead of bitching about it , grab a book about SDL / OGL ES, and start writting some code?

Yes, we are all anxious to get our hand in a new toy, but the gp2x can still entretain us while the pandora does not arrive.

I prefer to have a nice , quility built device, than a rushed one.

I will "kick ass and chew buble gum" on my gp2x. cya later!

It's in his nature, he is a viking after all.

But yeah there is a lots of content on the gp2x as well as the DS and PSP hold you until it comes out.

I DON'T HAVE A GP2X THATS THE PROBLEM!!!

I don't want to buy one just to have it become obsolete in 2 months...

cheap? well if you're a poor college kid like me, it would take 2 months to save up the money. i havent been to the movies or on a date in several weeks to save up for the pandora.

Well - you can save up and open Pandora's box, or you could go out with chicks and open...well, you know :)

Pandora aint cheap, but you get what you pay for, and the Pandora represents good value by any measure it seems to me.

Cheers

Well sure, I guess we could rush everything and get you something thats bug-ridden, but then you'd probably only complain about why we released it so early and didn't take our time and weed out any problems first.

So, lets have a poll. How much people want:

a> Something that works - or
b> Something they can hold in there hands, but doesn't necessarily work properly.

:)

edit: Damn smileys, who thought it would be a good idea to use B) as a smiley?!

Definitely something that works...

Although I must admit that when I first saw this thread, I was expecting to a question as to why the Pandora wasn't an 8GHz supercomputer...

Tobriand said:
Although I must admit that when I first saw this thread, I was expecting to a question as to why the Pandora wasn't an 8GHz supercomputer...
That was my first assumption as well. I assumed someone had found something, but it required a 2Ghz ARM or something. How wrong we were!

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnulus said:
Hey! As a full-blooded Norwegian, I resent that!
We don't bitch and moan, we rape and pillage!
Then you have two options: Cake or Death. Which will it be?

Linkous said:
cheap? well if you're a poor college kid like me, it would take 2 months to save up the money. i havent been to the movies or on a date in several weeks to save up for the pandora.
Hah! If you're into buying a Pandora, you'll never get a date anyway!

Yeah, okay okay, I'm sorry, but that was such a giveaway. B)

Magnulus said:
Hey! As a full-blooded Norwegian, I resent that!
We don't bitch and moan, we rape and pillage!
A friend of mine was over in England on a language school travel tip kind of thing, and it's the first evening with the host family. So: Dinner, small talk, and suddenly my friend lets loose an enormous burp ("rap" in swedish (yes, we do enjoy punning on "rap music")). A slightly embarrassed silence follows, so my friend tries to kinda joke it off a bit (Here I try to write english with a bad scandinavian accent)

- Vell, don't you knov in sveeden ve allvays rape after dinner?

Linkous said:
If you are forgoing pussy for a game machine AND are college aged, you have better control of your hormones than I did when I was your age:) That was my only reason for living at the time. The sad thing is, the older you get, the more access you have to it and the less you want it.

Chris

christo930 said:
If you are forgoing pussy for a game machine AND are college aged, you have better control of your hormones than I did when I was your age:) That was my only reason for living at the time. The sad thing is, the older you get, the more access you have to it and the less you want it.

Chris
Men! :wacko:

Back