Crysis 2

Well then. If we're all on the same page here, I'll have some of your tea. How does British tea differ from American? Ours is black or orange pekoe, if I recall correctly. It's typically served with ice and sweetened. Sometimes lemon is added.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't know... I get the feeling someone will say that I'm un-British for this, but I've never liked tea. :lol: It's usually served hot here, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't know... I get the feeling someone will say that I'm un-British for this, but I've never liked tea. :lol: It's usually served hot here, though.

ha! Hot, with milk and sugar here.

By the way - either you're on a different time-zone or you keep some really odd hours. I'm awake because I'm at work - what's your excuse? :)

D.

secretmoblin.png

wink.gif

Can we please also retire the term 'homebrew' and call it what it really is. Independent Game Development? The term homebrew seems to have become somewhat of a coding 'dirty word', synonymous with firmware hacks and 'backup' managers, and the Open Source gaming scenes such as this one, WIZ, Canoo at al would be better served simply calling it independent development.

Okey, I've been away for over a week and you guys have turned my Crysis discussion to a "Hipster" discussion!

I think you all are a bit racist, in the gamerworld :p We all love to play games for their designs, story, gameplay, sociality and the fun! So I can't see why we have to fight, we're all gamers right?

So to all who love FPS, RPG or RTS games, lets join together and hold hands and hymn the Super Mario theme melody, and be happy.

I am sorry for being a party-pooper, but can we restrict this to CRYSIS only? For those who actually have played either Crysis or Crysis 2, or have looked into it and have some thoughts about the game?

Thank you very much :)

Okey, I've been away for over a week and you guys have turned my Crysis discussion to a "Hipster" discussion!

I think you all are a bit racist, in the gamerworld :p We all love to play games for their designs, story, gameplay, sociality and the fun! So I can't see why we have to fight, we're all gamers right?

So to all who love FPS, RPG or RTS games, lets join together and hold hands and hymn the Super Mario theme melody, and be happy.

I am sorry for being a party-pooper, but can we restrict this to CRYSIS only? For those who actually have played either Crysis or Crysis 2, or have looked into it and have some thoughts about the game?

Thank you very much :)

You're right.

Let's talk about Duke Nukem!

forever looks way overdone and downright cruddy so far, the whole point of duke is that he kicks ass and everyone just knows it, forever seems like a kid wearing big shades and a peak cap trying to be the cool kid and failing badly
True that, but I still gonna get that game. Just because Duke has been hold in leashes for over 13 years :p

forever looks way overdone and downright cruddy so far, the whole point of duke is that he kicks ass and everyone just knows it, forever seems like a kid wearing big shades and a peak cap trying to be the cool kid and failing badly
True that, but I still gonna get that game. Just because Duke has been hold in leashes for over 13 years :p
when it finally comes out, i'm going ot play duke nukem 3d, and have more playtime :)

Back