Critical For Guru

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteFalcon

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
No matter how much I dislike this kind of threads, I cannot help myself not to start one.

I am sure that almost everyone who owns a GP2X has come to like at least one of the results of critical's work. He knows a lot about the GP2X and has been making it more and more worthy buying, recently he has even been porting apps at requests, which is pretty rare here. In addition, I presume that the guru status not only represents one's knowledge of the system, but also is a hallmark of the person's attitude towards the scene - the way he reacts to requests and how he generally acts on the board. Critical's acting has been continually suprising me in the good way for some weeks now and it really contrasts with other "gurus" who seem to like to sort of undermine the scene (no naming = no offense intended).

IMHO, if anyone deserves to be made guru, it's critical. Is there anyone else who values critical's contributions to the scene as much as me (again, not only software-creation-wise)?

Agreed 100%

Critical for GURU!!

Helpfull, polite, friendly knowledgeable and actively contributing to the scene. I would think qualifies him for GURU.

Before anyone brings it up I am just about to pm hando and request it officially.

No question - Critical is definitely a guru, marked as one or not. It is just that the badge hasn't been awarded yet.

And so it should be, without delay!

And if he doesn't want to be Guru? :lol:
Btw, Uae4all is really a great emu and Critical is a nice Dev who always listen to users comments.
Before being a Guru, "He's the man" ;)

Belgarath posted on Mar 24 2006 at 12:03 PM said:
If DaveC can be made a guru then I think Critical deserves to be made a god!

Shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Mar 24 2006 at 10:08 PM said:
Belgarath posted on Mar 24 2006 at 12:03 PM said:
If DaveC can be made a guru then I think Critical deserves to be made a god!

Shut up.

yeah dave, software is one thing, making something like a new joystick, just as worthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back