Craig's selling more Pandoras on Ebay for £135

Sigh. Fully working stuff too. It pisses me off that people donate money to get Craig's customers their Pandoras just so he can sell them for well under cost instead of offer them to what's probably a substantial line of people who would accept them in place of proper orders. Not like the price he sells them for even matters if he just keeps the money, which he probably will.

Maybe the donation fund should be used to buy these Pandoras :|

Last edited by a moderator:
In many ways I see the group of Pandora's he's now selling as Craig's "last last" chance.

Since he knew he could not deliver them to preorderers he could have simply not sent them to ED for rework.

Instead he asks ED to fix them and then sells them for his own profit. Lame! Very, very lame.

All in all a very sad state of things, this.

:(

And judging from some previous threads one can now reread in "a new light": Even if he did come back to these forums to explain himself, it would probably be the fault of "the whole world except me, myself and I".

Basically he stopped coming here, because he realized no-one here buys the explanations anymore!

iCP2 people should really read these threads with care to get a peek of "things to come"... it would kind of be like a "disappointment prevention"-pill. Nothing you can do, but it's nicer when you can get used to the idea in advance...

Reported on ebay, hope that helps.

List of things that have been closed by craig

bank account

paypal account?

google wallet account

gbax?

Sigh. Fully working stuff too. It pisses me off that people donate money to get Craig's customers their Pandoras just so he can sell them for well under cost instead of offer them to what's probably a substantial line of people who would accept them in place of proper orders. Not like the price he sells them for even matters if he just keeps the money, which he probably will.

Maybe the donation fund should be used to buy these Pandoras :|
No,

No donations will sent to Craig.

If there are enough donations People on Craig's list will get an E-Mail with a voucher so that they may buy a cheaper Pandora directly from EvilDragon.

No Craig in between.

Those Craig Pandoras were Pandoras he had left.

EvilDragon repaired them if they had bad nubs  and those Pandoras were meant to be sent to waiting customers.

Who did know that Craig would sell them on ebay.

I didn't actually think the donation money should be used to buy back Pandoras that Craig should be giving to pre-orderers, I was just pointing out that this would actually be more cost-effective, which is sad -_-

Those Craig Pandoras were Pandoras he had left.
Well.. that's actually something I haven't fully understood either... what Pandoras did he have left and how come he has parts etc. to "refurbish" and sell when the idea was that everything even remotely usable was shipped to ED (already before the survey etc. were sent)? I mean: aside from the 50 or so units ED promised to renub...

Weeeeell... none of my business, yeah, I know that...

(I still wouldn't dare to send anything back to him for repairs, though, possibly any unit that goes back, goes to ebay too... and yes, I know that was a wicked thought and an evil thing to say...)

From what I understand with what happened with Craig - I personally think the police from Fair Trading should be involved, and possibly have him taken to court. Not sure why this hasn't been done yet, as so many people could get together and have those things done. Let Craig rectify his own mistakes, let him fix his own mess. He shouldn't be hiding anyway, he should be facing people. Time to stop bailing him out, me thinks. Just my opinion :)

If I were one of his customers, I would have tried to get him to court already,

even if it should cost way more money than (not really) his Pandoras.

He is damaging EDs business and the community multiple times with this shit.

I could fully understand, if ED would deny his support for these Pandoras sold by Craig or charge more money for it

and maybe it would have its advantages anyway.

If I was one of the people willing to accept a fully working refurbished Pandora in lieu of my outstanding order then I'd use the ask the seller a question feature to enquire why these units are not being used for this purpose.

I'm going to send an email asking this question to clickclackknitsATgmail.com, if a response is forthcoming I'll post it in this thread.

I'm going to send an email asking this question to clickclackknitsATgmail.com, if a response is forthcoming I'll post it in this thread.
Response?

From Craig?

Response?!

Craig?!

Resp....

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D

What have you been taking and where can I get some of that?-)

(Sorry, couldn't resist, this miserable thread needs at least some bad jokes... :-( )

a response
no-bird.gif

Well, sad to say, but at this time I also hope that multiple people will take legal action.

I always tried to support Craig to get him out of that mess, but that's just ridiculous.

Hm, I could send him an invoice for replacing the nubs, as he clearly uses it for commercial purposes, not to fulfill his remaining orders.

He also got an invoice for the cases and TV Out Cables (and I didn't get a reply to those yet), so I could try to report him as well.

My guess:

Something went wrong with the ICP2 (like the light keymats) and he needs the money from the Pandora sells to repair it. But doing it hidden with money which does not belong to him, is against the contract with ED.

Not sure if taking him to court is the right way, I don't like punishments in generall. But I am not sure what to do else with him?

Visit him and have a serious talk about bad busissnes practise? Ignore him and hope to see him never again? Making an Internet Page about him (maybe craig-rothwell.com) and write about the things he did (just the facts). And remove it when he has learned his lesson (don't lie to your customers this much, don't take money you don't own)... ?

lets start donation fund for court action.
I would prefer to use the money for giving people pandoras, not to harm an !"§$%&/()= *censored* guy.

Back