Craigamp 3.0 Help Please

ishould

Still Fresh
I love this program, its been working out almost perfectly. I have it so quickstart loads it automatically, and it does indeed start playing at the song it stopped when turned off, but it forgets the shuffled playlist. I have to hit Y twice to reshuffle every time or it plays the last song I listened to and starts again at the beginning of the playlist. Its not that much of a problem but if someone has a solution it'd help a lot, thanks.

I'm running firmware 2.12 if that helps anything

craigix said:
Ah, must be a bug, i'm tweaking it for the F200 and I'll fix that while i'm at it.

Thanks,

Craig
Awesome, thanks a lot Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
does it not work on the f200 ?

I hadnt noticed.. I downloaded it the other day because the in-built player plays some files at the wrong speeds ( podcasts play at half speed ) and craigamp plays them properly.

Oh, another thing I wanted to ask. Does Craigamp currently have any SD Card size limitations? I've got an 8GB SDHC card and I'm using the method here: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...35840&st=45

Whenever I add new music (seemingly anything beyond 4GB) and try to play it, the player crashes and goes back to Quickstart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could not get craigamp to run on the f200 without freezes, i guess it's something to do with the sound settings on some mp3s. I'll probably have a look at that and add some basic touch screen functionality (finger based, not stylus stuff).

Back