1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Cracked LCD, replacement not in stock

Discussion in 'Support Area' started by amyren, Mar 8, 2017.

1. amyren

amyren Still Fresh

I havent been using my Pandore for a while now, and decided it was time to take it out of the box. It was ok the last time I used it, and to my surprise the LCD was cracked even if it had been in the protective carry case all the time.

Time to get a replacement, but unfortunately at dragonbox.de it says its out of stock.
    I then created a ticket to ask if they will get them back in stock. It only been a few days (4) since creating the ticket so I asume they are quite busy. I dont know how long time they usually use for a response, but still if I get a positive reply I guess it may take a while before they actually apear in stock again.

Are these LCD's specially made for the pandora, or is this a standard LCD screen that can be purchased elsewhere?

regards

Tags:
  2. Linux-SWAT

Linux-SWAT Advanced Member

No, I think that the screens are not special, you can probably get the part info on the Wiki.

Where are you located ?

3. edgex004

edgex004 Advanced Member

You should be okay just waiting for a response form the shop. They helped me find a suitable replacement. In case it is only the touchscreen that broke, but the LCD itself has survived, they have (or at least very recently had) touchscreens on hand for repairs. The stock that is saved for repairs does not seem to be listed on the website, so you simply need to ask directly.

4. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Administrator Staff Member

We probably have some stock left for repairs, so just use the contact form on the shop.