Cpufreq Question

b1ueskycomp1ex

Open Sauce Fanatic & AMD Fanboy
Website
https
I know this program is designed to be used in a script, but how would I write and execute a script with the program on the Wiz? Like, say I wanted to set the frequency to something like 150Mhz, and then launch the main wiz menu? Is that possible? Or, could it be possible to overclock with the program and launch something from the SD card, like an emulator or homebrew program? Any help is appreciated. =]

b1ueskycomp1ex posted on May 22 2009 at 04:40 PM said:
I know this program is designed to be used in a script, but how would I write and execute a script with the program on the Wiz? Like, say I wanted to set the frequency to something like 150Mhz, and then launch the main wiz menu? Is that possible? Or, could it be possible to overclock with the program and launch something from the SD card, like an emulator or homebrew program? Any help is appreciated. =]
#!/bin/sh
./cpufreq --freq 150

put that in a file with the extention gpe, I have an exmaple in the ioquake zip if you still dont get it

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle posted on May 22 2009 at 08:57 PM said:
b1ueskycomp1ex posted on May 22 2009 at 04:40 PM said:
#!/bin/sh
./cpufreq --freq 150

put that in a file with the extention gpe, I have an exmaple in the ioquake zip if you still dont get it
Thank you. =]

EDIT: Alright, now I understand how to get the script to work, but how would I re-load the wiz main menu with my selected frequency? Or is there a way?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back