Program To Overclock The Built-In Flash Player?

MkidTrigun

Still Fresh
With some help from other people online, I finally managed to get Robot Unicorn Attack running on my Wiz. It would be great... if it wasn't extremely slow. Is there a program or an alternate frontend that would allow me to overclock the flash player to see if this would even be playable enough?

i wrote a program for overclocking (but it's still only in a 'works' state, no fancy GUI, not customisable, etc), i can send it to you
but be aware, that overclocking will make the touchscreen unusable! at least that was the case with the 1.1 FW

glezmen said:
i wrote a program for overclocking (but it's still only in a 'works' state, no fancy GUI, not customisable, etc), i can send it to you
but be aware, that overclocking will make the touchscreen unusable! at least that was the case with the 1.1 FW

If you could send that to me, that would be awesome. I have the 1.2.1 firmware, will it be compatible with this?

Last edited by a moderator:
MkidTrigun said:
glezmen said:

If you could send that to me, that would be awesome. I have the 1.2.1 firmware, will it be compatible with this?

I can send it via e-mail (2MB), just need your address

Last edited by a moderator:
Back