Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
US hit 5million infected (that's actually only 1,5% of all citizens, but still a lot), 160k dead (almost 0.05%).
Only topped by these: Heart disease: 647,457 / Cancer: 599,108 / Accidents: 169,936

And because homosexuality leads to death, automatically it means that vaccines leads to death too !!
I didn't believe that at first, but it's true. I just look up all people who lived who were homosexual or vaccinated: all dead, 100%.

(Just in case you didn't know, that was a joke. Science would tell homosexuality isn't a disease and vaccines only kill a tiny percentage of people, also 100% of all humans eventually die)

vaccines only kill a tiny percentage of people
What makes you say that? Conceivably there are people so close to death that the minor symptoms you get after say a flu vaccine would kill them, but they're generally not vaccinated for that reason. I guess some people in early human vaccine trials might be expected to die due to taking part, but once it's past that stage, I'd expect it to kill absolutely nobody.

The thing that I keep on seeing is contradictions and questions about how many people are being tested. Supposedly America has tested the most total number of people out of any country and was about 4th on a per capita basis as of May according to this website:

So, what does it mean for American to to have the most discovered infections when other countries are ramping down testing or have only been testing individuals with symptoms?

As of June, USA Today says the Chines Flu death rate is 0.26%: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...stimates-covid-19-death-rate-0-26/5269331002/

The 0.26% is about the same as the normal flu, BUT there are two problems:

1) The flu numbers are statistical guesses. Deaths from the flue ARE NOT counted, they are estimated statistically. That means the actual flu death rate could be much lower making the Chinese Flu rate much much worse. It could mean also that the flu death rates are much higher and the Chinese Flue death rate could be much lower.

2) The other problem in the states is that the incentive to count and miscount Chinese Flu deaths is incredible right now. Not only are there (reported) financial incentives, there have been a ton of reported false positives, overstatements by regions that had to be drawn down by 90% in some case and many people reporting that they tested positive when they never even took the tests, but maybe stood in line, filled out paperwor but left or something for whatever reason.

Add on top of that the MOST contentious and bizarre election we have ever seen where both sides see this as a do or die situation, who knows if we can even trust the CDC.

Dr. Fauci him self is a polical actor. The other day he was being questioned by one of the committees and when asked directly if he think the BLM riots are a health risk, he REFUSED:
Imagine having the person in charge of the Chinese Flu remediation process refusing to answer tough questions because of his political affiliation?

Note: Yes, the question to Fauci was a gotcha political question, but there was only one sensible answer to that question in the face of liberal cities banning Christian Church gatherings in the same cities that BLM protests are happening.

Edit:

1) Add to that that the hospitals were supposed to be overcrowded with dead people everywhere. All of the hospitals are effectively empty.

I find it hard to really know what the real situation is. I have clients that tell me they know a bunch of people that died, most stories are of old people but some are of younger people in their 30s and 40s.

2) Anyone here old enough to remember the Swine Flue epidemic (also came from China, just like the Spanish Flu and others)? I do. It happened in 2009 and 60 million were infected 300 000 hospitalized in the states.

!

All that we did back then was shut down our borders (sort of) and curtail flights. NO ONE wore any masks and there was no economic shutdown of any sort that I can remember. I do remember thinking that I had a cushy job back then that if the worst hit the fan I was safe because of that particular sector. No masks, no social distancing, no lockdowns and curfews like Victoria Au where they found 800 cases or something.

So, my current thought on all of this is that in January when we watched the Chinese weld their citizens in their condos, we had a good reason to worry. By now thought? I don't even know if it even matters if this becomes larger than the Swine Flu. I just see a bunch of panicky people making difficult decisions in an enviornment where everyone in the world is now connected and can second guess and complain everything everywhere. Do I wear a mask? Yes, on client sites / meetings because I am a guest there. Anywhere else? No, but, I do recognize the actual risk, the virus exists and it does kill people. Would I agree to wear a mask if forced to? Not sure. I talk a lot of shit, but honestly, would I pick up a gun and rebel over this? The odds are not in my favour and I am not sure this is a hill worth dying on. I do refuse to negotiate away my rights in every transaction where I am an equal player and the other person is not being imposed upon, but, in the grand scheme of things is meaningless beyond showing other people that they do not have to comply and be nice, it is okay to object and argue and disagree.

Last edited:
[swine flu...] NO ONE wore any masks and there was no economic shutdown of any sort that I can remember.
...I do recognize the actual risk, the virus exists and it does kill people. Would I agree to wear a mask if forced to?

the difference with this virus is that it's very easily transmitted, and you can be contagious without having symptoms. it might affect you less than someone else, or it may affect you more. wearing a mask is a way to protect yourself and others, but even if you only care about yourself (and your family), the answer is clear...

Imagine having the person in charge of the Chinese Flu remediation process refusing to answer tough questions because of his political affiliation?
When fashist activists have the nation in a rage, you prepare to take them on or watch your mouth.

I had a good Idea today, to treadt these selfish Mask refusers:
Whe need to made the Mask out of a Baseball Bad proof material, and everyone gets a "tip" whit the bat on the nose everytime he enters a shop, etc,
Who wear the Mask ditnt got issues, because he is protected, but who ditnt wear as Mask will get a pretty flat nose ^^

Its a shame this is against our constitution ^^

Testing in Netherlands:
2020-03 63163 tests 20.13% positive
2020-04 175509 tests 17.55% positive
2020-05 124195 tests 5.34% positive
2020-06 251956 tests 1.32% positive
2020-07 348142 tests 0.83% positive

source: RIVM update 28 july, table 14 (page 28)

So still 3000 people with detected infection each month... should be near zero, but it's not.

note: our Dutch tests only detect a small part of the RNA of the Corona family.
so false positives: If you get the normal flu (from older, not covid19, coronavirus), you are positive too.
Being positive does not say anything about your health, or the contagion rate.

Last edited:
The Question is, do whe really need a better constitution? I’m now 36 Years in Germany and I found that the Grundgesetz works pretty good..

The only thing I miss is the right to put our baseball batt to the nose of a mask refuse ^^

Whit best regards, Matthias

so false positives: If you get the normal flu (from older, not covid19, coronavirus), you are positive too.
Just one correction, coronaviruses in general are not influenza viruses; they're a different shape. Most coronaviruses just give you a cold, IIRC. When you're a youngster the difference between a common all garden coronavirus and a normal flu can be a little hard to discern, but when you're older, a flu is more likely to kill you, so the difference is significant.

What makes you say that? Conceivably there are people so close to death that the minor symptoms you get after say a flu vaccine would kill them, but they're generally not vaccinated for that reason. I guess some people in early human vaccine trials might be expected to die due to taking part, but once it's past that stage, I'd expect it to kill absolutely nobody.
It was somewhat harshly formulated. Vaccines are very safe in general, but it has happened in the past that vaccines were not safe.
So as a general expression I would state that only a very tiny portion of people died from vaccines.
As there is still some unclarity about a tiny portion of people passing away after vaccination and most of them can be attributed to some other cause the vaccination.

Some examples that had been researched:
1955 polio vaccine caused 5 deaths https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutter_Laboratories#The_Cutter_incident
1976 swine flu vaccine caused 53 deaths

The Question is, do whe really need a better constitution? I’m now 36 Years in Germany and I found that the Grundgesetz works pretty good..

The only thing I miss is the right to put our baseball batt to the nose of a mask refuse ^^
Have you really done enough personal research into COVID-19 in order to warrant such a violent attitude or was the propaganda in the news enough to stir you up? If it's the second case then you're a fine example of how fascist governments can raise to power.

I ditnt made that much Research, why should the gouverment lay in therms of this Virus?
Wouldnd this be too much effort for to less gain?

I wear my Neckscarf as my Mask because i m too less of an medizian to know if this corona thing is real or not, but better save then sorry,,

Also this Virus isnt the same as god, if this virus exist, then it wouldnd care if you beliefe in it or not,,

Its your problem if you dont belief in this virus, but please put a mask on so peaple who beliefe or had health issues are save

Have you really done enough personal research into COVID-19 in order to warrant such a violent attitude or was the propaganda in the news enough to stir you up? If it's the second case then you're a fine example of how fascist governments can raise to power.
Lighten up, Francis. He's joking.
Now when he says to "release the bees", or run them over with the moogmobile... well then it's time to worry.

Also: Remember what Morpheus told Neo: While in the system, they are part of the system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back