Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase 2: Not just an app that you can not run... but build into the OS....

Phase 3: People will "forget" to carry their phones... so you get a fine. Finally the transponder must be injected subcutaneously... for their own good.
I almost never take my phone with me. I hope that society won't devolve into everyone having to take a Apple or Google spybrick with them everywhere.

Reactions: rSl
Phase 2: Not just an app that you can not run... but build into the OS....

Phase 3: People will "forget" to carry their phones... so you get a fine. Finally the transponder must be injected subcutaneously... for their own good.
Now, we know, what they use the virus for. Maybe it was planted,
@EvilDragon Apple and Google probably work fast, we need our Pyrästanten, ASAP. ;)

I already needed an Apple or Android spybrick for my work (which is the sole reason that I even own one). My bank also recommends us to use a Google or Apple spybrick though luckily they also offered an alternative. It seems like Apple and Google are going to be the cornerstones of our Orwellian society.

It's pretty ironic how Apple has used this commercial in the past. Right now Apple is like the regime and anyone acting like the girl would be Apple's enemy.

I already needed an Apple or Android spybrick for my work (which is the sole reason that I even own one). My bank also recommends us to use a Google or Apple spybrick though luckily they also offered an alternative. It seems like Apple and Google are going to be the cornerstones of our Orwellian society.
Yeah, but at least for banking you don't need to take the phone with you for banking, unless you're tied into the whole nfc payments thing already. The only thing that's really made be consider getting a spybrick recently is all of the new cars coming out with applications that let you control charging or preheat the cabin before you get in of a winter morning. I'm still not sure if that's the case that I can't leave the application and the associated spybrick in the house, but I don't currently have any kind of spybrick, so it might mean me getting a cheap one at least.

You waited for summer for things to go back to normal? Bwha ha ha ha *ahem*:

Note the weaselwords "may" and "unlikely"...

So don't go outside, you MIGHT get killed by an elephant a cow.

Last edited:
According to what we are seeing in Europe since one month, this is way too much optimistic:

--ADDED:
There's more covid-19 infected people in New York than in any country in the world:

Last edited:
Fablabs (non-biological) are here to help, but (I don't understand if it's France or the fablabs) will lack raw materials in two weeks (why the f*ck is it always two something ?!?).
Sometimes, fablabs are the only ones to help elderly centers:

New China cases are mostly (98% who have symptoms) imported:

--ADDED:
Spain will have a second death wave:

Fuck China!! I reckon the CCP are lying and the number of new cases is more like...1008.
Also, they're probably burning bodies as we speak. They make people disappear all the time.
Lets just assume official narratives are true, then the strict approach of China didn't succeed in containing the issue. So we see the expected resurgence is seen in practice.

New China cases are mostly (98% who have symptoms) imported:
This is expected I would assume, if you open up then the chance sick people enter increases.

I actually meant...the CCP are planting the virus.
They would not hesitate to sacrifice their own to make it look like they're the saviours.
The CCP don't want Covid-19 to go away, because they want to control the world with it somehow.

I actually meant...the CCP are planting the virus.
They would not hesitate to sacrifice their own to make it look like they're the saviours.
The CCP don't want Covid-19 to go away, because they want to control the world with it somehow.
Why are you saying that ? Why would they let the virus hit themselves again ?
I guess that you have arguments, and I would like to read/hear them.

To be more clear, what you are saying here has no more value than "I don't like tea", or "I think blue is nicer than green".
It just adds noise, and frankly, you're on a niche Linux devices board and I never met dumb people in this community (apart the one I see every morning when I brush my teeth).
So If you want to convince someone here, at least do it well because this is not yahoo or google news you're posting into.
Maybe they are letting the virus enter back in the country, maybe not. I myself have no opinion about that. But I'm ready to hear your arguments.
No rudeness intended, I'm just helping you.

MUST WATCH-- Hospitals In New York- California - Florida Look Like Ghost Towns- -EMPTY- -Coronavirus (dead link)

Herd immunity” is a settled concept in epidemiology. It occurs when “a large percentage of a population has become immune to an infection, whether through previous infections or vaccination, thereby providing a measure of protection for individuals who are not immune.”

Herd mentality,” on the contrary, provides immunity from independent thought. It protects a population from thinking clearly by spreading a spirit of conformity. It increases a people’s docility, thus rendering them more susceptible to the blandishments of usurping authority.

()

what to do? start preparing body and soul.
Post automatically merged:

EVaS-Z7X0AEszhv.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back