Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reactions: rSl
Expert says to expose people more to Corona, or the spike in fall will be worse:
https://www.valleynewslive.com/templates/2015_Sub_Video_Share?contentObj=569458361

The lockdown increases neurotic tension, and causes death by heartattack:

It's for your own good!

Action:
Re-Action:

Last edited:
Well, I think I'll stop talking to people working in the hospitals and get focused on my coworkers.
Funnily, I can't watch a movie without seeing people coughing or being sick in them, even humorous ones :^)
Maybe I'll stop watching movies too...

Last night saw another "clap for our carers" - where everyone stands at their front door, or leans out a window, to clap / cheer for NHS staff, nurses, carers or generally for anyone needing to work hard for the good of the public at large. Pretty much everyone on our street was out,
So a bunch of morons were hanging from their windows clapping like idiots just because people in a certain field are doing their job for a paycheck like everyone else.

I rate 9/10 I was moved to tears.

Though football fans pay more money.
I doubt it. Fans of medication and ambulances pay a lot of money were I live. Here you must never step into an ambulance unless you really need it. After an accident they'll try to trick you into accepting a check-up "just to be sure" but the only thing that one can be sure of if he goes along with it is the huge bill that he'll get at the end. In Thailand they're tricky too. I once got into a hospital there and the next day I was healed enough to leave but they kept trying to keep me there and medicate me supposedly just to make sure I'm healthy enough. Of course I refused and kept demanding that they let me go and thanks to it I got a smaller bill and better health. But they sure were pushy with trying to make me take unnecessary medications and with trying to make me stay for much longer than was necessary. People who are gullible or pushovers would get a much higher bill with much more time wasted and much more toxins being put into their bodies.
Post automatically merged:

The reasons and levels of "moron" would depend on your local community, of course.
It seems that in my neighbourhood everyone with COVID-19 has the same symptoms as regular flu and although COVID-19 is annoying luckily remarkably few people seem to have the flu this year.

Happy Easter !

L200411c-small.jpg

New reports from the Netherlands from last week: Enough empty ICU's to handle real urgencies.

Post automatically merged:

I have fresh aliens eggs locked in my fridge :^)

Last edited:
Bill Gates loves to push vaccines onto other people but he generally does not take those vaccines himself and does not give them to his children. Just like when he pushed Common Core on the USA while his own children were not taking Common Core. He's a real "do what I say, not what I do" kind of guy. I wonder why that is. Does his own family not need health protection and good education as well?

I guess the coronavirus screen will just tell you your phone found some unpaired devices while you were out and about (assuming you have location services and GPS enabled). You'll have to connect to the central database to find out if those things are other people's phones (who've also signed up to this service I assume) as opposed to cars or your partners headphones or anything like that, and that will mark your phone as representing a infectable person.

I wonder what kind of safeguards they've got in those patient agreements. You'd need to injure people similarly to the way they're injured by the BCG injection, which as I recall is a more evident scar than that of a simple single needle injection, if you wanted to do a blind trial with placebo patients randomly included which it says there that they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back