Could We Have A Running Total Of Shipped Units?

gibberish

i know that 100 or so were sent out on tuesday, so assumedly there has been another 100 or so shipped as of tonight?
would it be possible, craig or whoever, to just make a quick post each day to say how many were sent out?
nothing more than "50 went out today" would be fine.

I think that they have managed to ship about 150 since the parts arrived last Wednesday, so I would expect 100 in a day.

I don't know though, just guessing, I would love to be surprised.

I dont think they have been producing 100 a day according to craigs twitter, im guessing around 70-80. It should improve the more they get used to production. My only question what is the ETA for cases/part for those 1000+ -.-

A Tweet at the end of the day on how many units were shipped is all that is required.

Would be very nice to monitor progress: +1

gibberish said:
i know that 100 or so were sent out on tuesday, so assumedly there has been another 100 or so shipped as of tonight?
would it be possible, craig or whoever, to just make a quick post each day to say how many were sent out?
nothing more than "50 went out today" would be fine.
+1

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah something would be nice. I got a little confused by Craigs tweets, seemed like more were being finished than there actually was. Not a problem, but would be good to know so you can guesstimate your arrival time :)

I was just going to post the same thing :)

Why not just have a little counter on the website or something:
X Pandoras Shipped So Far
It would probably cut down on questions too

as usual, the pessismistic side of me is thinking they're staying quiet because they've only shipped those 100 until they resolve an issue or 2.
it'd be nice to be told otherwise.

Back