Could somebody do me a favor (GP32X related)?

kingkholera

Still Fresh
Apparently, I have a GP32x board account that I set up, and I have no idea what my name or password is. For that matter, I don't even remember signing up for one. I probably did, however, and was wondering if there was any way I could get in contact with a moderator or someone else who could get me that info and let me access that account.

If you don't remember your user name, then there isn't really anything you can do besides set up a new account.

It is strange that gp32x has you enter your username rather than the email you provided, like most sites do.

i cant say for sure in this scenario but you should try checking your email to see if gp32x sent you a confirmation email, i usually do this when i forget things and they refer to you as your username, giving me a starting position to get logged in since my passwords dont vary much.

I forgot my original account's password at gp32x, I know the username and email I registered with. When trying to get it reset via the form I never got the response. I had to create another account with a different email address because my address was already "registered". Even if you remembered your username I don't think you would have success based on my experience.

I checked both of my email accounts (regular and junk stuff) and I've got nothing from GP32x, even in trash and spam.

Back